Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the best man for Mao?

Go down 
+35
qingshui
koala_lover
Batsuchan
haruka25
NCantabile
dlynndao
CraZsk8r
alyssa
~*AAA*~
timdanlo
Haidogirl
icecream
ballerinamao
josling
Alina
Mirai
klarification
chapis
bellarina
Alokya
Dani-Chan
polosatik
ClairDeMao
MaoChan756
kaarolcia
jkblues
Lelya
hazelq
apple4me
roma
Star85
illani
KariDebate
maofan93
beppu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Takahiko Kozuka
Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_lcap65%Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 65% [ 33 ]
Daisuke Takahashi
Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
Armin Mahbanoozadeh
Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Evgeni Plushenko
Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Jeffrey Buttle
Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Other
Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 am

Woohoo! Woot! Glad to see we have two more members aboard the Taka-Mao ship! Many Hearts

Welcome! flower

And NCantabile, after you post 3 times, you can gain access to the Secret Sources forum and see the dedicated T+M shipping thread. Confetti
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
koala_lover

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:45 am

i'm new to the forum and i'm on the taka-mao ship too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:30 am

Hi, everyone. I've been lurking since 2010 Winter Olympics. I am glad to join this forum to
share my fantasy of Taka-Mao ship. Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Welcome koala_lover and qingshui!! So many Taka-Mao fans!! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Qian

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 am

Hi,I'm new here. queen
And, I'm TakaMao fan, too. flower
But what Maomao said on the TV show recently really disappointed me. Will Kozuka-kun get his chance?
Back to top Go down
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:31 pm

I have not been keeping up with Mao news very closely lately, but what did she say about Taka recently on the TV show?
Back to top Go down
joyfuls

joyfuls

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Qian wrote:
Hi,I'm new here. queen
But what Maomao said on the TV show recently really disappointed me. Will Kozuka-kun get his chance?

What did she say? LOL I'm also new here and I ship them so hard. TakaMao's ship is still sailing strong! cheers
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 am

joyfuls wrote:
Qian wrote:
Hi,I'm new here. queen

What did she say? LOL I'm also new here and I ship them so hard. TakaMao's ship is still sailing strong! cheers

Welcome to the forum joyfuls! cheers And welcome on the Mao-Taka ship Wink the more the merrier. Yep! Boogie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best man for Mao?   Who is the best man for Mao? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Mao Chat-
Jump to: