Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denney and Coughlin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

Denney and Coughlin Empty
PostSubject: Denney and Coughlin   Denney and Coughlin Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:34 pm

It's official. They are indeed going to compete as a pair next season. It almost feels like a made for TV special or something of that sort Shocked

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110517&content_id=19179812&vkey=ice_pressrelease

Very interesting news for U.S. skating fans...I was a fan of Denney and Barret myself; I never really got that much into Yankowskas/Coughlin, so this should be fun to watch develop. Perhaps the slow death of pairs skating in America isn't quite so imminent after all.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Denney and Coughlin   Denney and Coughlin Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:06 pm

I really liked Caitlin Yankowskas. Was not quite so crazy about Caydee Denney or Jeremy Barret. John Coughlin was good I guess, but I needed to watch him more to form more of an opinion (yeah I know I watched John and Caitlin the same number of times, but her talent stuck out a lot more to me). I hope to hear news of Caitlin finding a new partner.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: Denney and Coughlin   Denney and Coughlin Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:13 pm

I do as well. Following the olympics, Denney and Barret were local celebrities of a sort where I live in Fl., so I may have always had a bit of a bias towards them for that reason, but I did admire their speed as a pair.

I feel like watching vids of Coughlin and Yankowskas now, because I never did pay them much attention, even after they won nationals...although I did recognize the emotional impact/appeal of their Ave Maria program.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denney and Coughlin   Denney and Coughlin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denney and Coughlin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: