Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If figure skaters were on survivor....

Go down 
+3
Cloviece
ElleluvsL
Star85
7 posters

Mao
If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_lcap10%If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Yuna
If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_lcap10%If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Miki
If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_lcap0%If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sasha
If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_lcap30%If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Michelle
If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_lcap0%If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Joannie
 0% [ 0 ]
Carolina
 0% [ 0 ]
Peggy
 0% [ 0 ]
Oksana B.
 0% [ 0 ]
Irina
 0% [ 0 ]
Dai
 0% [ 0 ]
Taka
If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_lcap20%If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Evan
If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_lcap20%If figure skaters were on survivor.... Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Jeff
 0% [ 0 ]
Johnny
 0% [ 0 ]
Patrick
 0% [ 0 ]
Plush
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexei
 10% [ 1 ]
Brian O.
 0% [ 0 ]
Brian B.
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

If figure skaters were on survivor.... Empty
PostSubject: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Ok so I'm very bored! Thought this would be a fun fantasy poll.

So if it were all figure skaters playing survivor, who do you think would win?!

I don't know how survivor is like in other countries, but the American version of survivor is usually comprised 18 or 20 contestants, so I'll go with 20 to make it more fun. I know survivor airs (or has aired) in just about every country, but I think it's most popular here. In case you are not familiar with it, they stick a group of people out in the wilderness, and make them not only survive, but they must amongst themselves vote a person out of the game every week. Then at the end of the game, a bunch of the people they voted out chose between 2 or 3 finalists to win one million dollars by voting. It's very interesting to see what people will put themselves and others through for a million dollars.

Anyway. I would go with Evan. He's just one of those people who's good at everything, super competitive, strategic, very committed, hard working, leader type, probably pretty likable, probably seems pretty clever. It's really hard to predict who will win. You really never know. But if I had to choose, I think he would be a safe choice.

What do you think? Any alliance scenarios? Finalist scenarios? Enemy scenarios?

You can really say anyone you want to win, but I just put some choices on the poll for fun for who I'd personally like to see play together. I also went with some retired skaters as well (They always have players of all ages on the show anyway). I think there would be plenty of drama with this lineup.... Twisted Evil Especially if some of these people end up on the same tribes (teams). Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 pm

I'd go with Sasha. I get the feeling that she's pretty ruthless ,lol Laughing
I can also see Plushy getting pretty far though, with that same sort of determined spirit.

Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

PostSubject: Re: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm

LOL. I really have no idea. However, if Patty Chan or Weir were on the show they'd be kicked off first-- too "high maintenance", lol.

I would go for Taka, Kwan, or as ElleluvsL mentioned, Cohen. She does seem quite resilient and strong.
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Oh man, this would be an amazing thread if I'd ever watched Survivor and knew more about it. I've wanted to start watching it from the beginning for a while, but I have no idea where to find it. Anyway, from what I've heard about the show, I'd guess that Michelle would be really good at making alliances. She's held government positions and she's always been really well liked. Taka would be great at the physical challenges. I actually have no idea what Mao would be like. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:24 am

I feel among the ladies - It will be between Michelle, Cohen and maybe Joannie -
They always seem much more strong than anyone else!
Cat fight between Cohen and Joannie affraid

Yuna will obviously have a good start - But her lone wolf aura won't help her at all!
They'll all start hating her - It'll be like a huge coalition - The others Vs Yuna! -_-

Plushy - Even and Joubert - might be real contenders!

Mao -_-
Okay just don't hate me for this! She is an iron case on the ice - But in such games - I'm rather skeptic...
She fits too much in the soft, lovely, innocent kind of casing - Usually they are the ones who are voted off at first - Its like watching a horror movie - the one who is the cutest will die first!
Unless she charges in without any doubts and motivates herself! (I doubt she'd be motivated for a million dollars!)
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:36 am

I voted for Taka! Because he looks like the kind of guy who's able do everything by himself. Afterall he won Run for money last year, and was pretty good in the 2 TFP as well! Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 am

I've been having a lot of fun with scenarios in my mind of how things might play out. Realistically, there's hundreds of different possible scenarios, depending who gets put together on which tribes (teams). When I get some free time, maybe I'll post some fan fic on this Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 am

I didn't vote for anyone because I was undecided. Sweatdrop

But for Mao to be a contestant in Survivor, I am sure she'll do better that what would be predicted of her. Remember the good old days when she always competed with Mai? Yeah, she was quite spirited as a child! So I think she has the potential to go far, but her kindhearted nature may force her to be eliminated in the game, depending on how things plays out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If figure skaters were on survivor....   If figure skaters were on survivor.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1