Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

My new blog  Empty
PostSubject: My new blog    My new blog  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:33 am

Hi guys,

After years of surfing through the blogsphere, I finally created my own blog! Since I'm new to blogging, I am still unsure about the process of getting my blog listed on search engines like google, yahoo, etc. But I've read that getting more hits to my blog would help, so I decided to post it here.

Here's the link : http://sanasgarden.wordpress.com/ (And the first post is on Mao of course! Very Happy )

Please check it out when you have the time. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

My new blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog    My new blog  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Just checked it out! I will be checking back because I loved your post on Mao. I agree with it all - the expression in her body movements, the combination of serenity and strength she has, and your favorite programs. Can't wait to read more, even the non-Mao related posts you'll have in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

My new blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog    My new blog  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Thanks Ballerina! Very Happy

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my post. Even though it's more of a general interest blog, I'll try to write more about Mao and skating from time to time. cat
Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

My new blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog    My new blog  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 pm

i read your mao appreciation post. it's very thought-provoking and a good introduction for fans who may have heard of mao but don't yet understand the mystique or the journey. great job Smile
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

My new blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog    My new blog  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Thanks to all who have checked out my blog. I have updated it with a tribute to Michelle Kwan. cheers Please check it out and if you want to leave comments, I'd prefer if you do so in my blog. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog    My new blog  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new blog
Page 1 of 1