Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kanako Murakami

Go down 
+20
COHK
silenceisgolden
MaoChan756
linglang
babayaga
shikure
KariDebate
polosatik
kaarolcia
roma
Okami
Cloviece
europeanfan
Eris
dangerous_angel_face
clovera
bellarina
swan
chiyori
bibi
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 pm

bibi wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74T3nT9jiQQ
1st after the short!

The dress is really beautiful, but it somehow looks too pretty/delicate for a program like this... Childish or not, I looooved the polka dots!

Last edited by chiyori on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:39 pm

congratulations, kanako, for winning the asian games!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Congrats to Kanako on her win!

Just watched her SP. Wow, is she a spunky ball of energy! Razz I agree with chiyori that the dress doesn't really fit the program/music, but it's so pretty! I love it.
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

chiyori wrote:
The dress is really beautiful, but it somehow looks too pretty/delicate for a program like this... Childish or not, I looooved the polka dots!
I'm quietly hoping polka dots will be added to the new dress by Worlds... Razz
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 am

dangerous_angel_face wrote:
Kanako's cm!
Wow, this young lady is becoming a star. Love
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 am

I watched the cm but still don't know what this advertisement is about scratch
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:07 am

^I thought I was the only one. Also, your comment made me laugh so hard. I'm still laughing, LOL.

So Kanako is getting more media attention, which means more endorsements. She certainly is maturing a lot. It's like she's changed in a year or so ever since debuting on the senior circuit.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 am

I found a news clip showing a bit of Kanako's new SP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAXqHZV93hk
It looks like she dropped TAT's "Granada", after all. Her new music is "Violin Muse" by Ikuko Kawai. At this point it's still obvious that it is a very new program, but I hope it develops nicely later in the season. It's not the easiest music to skate to, in my opinion - a bit too march-like and gloomy. I hope the music cut is good (it's difficult to guess just from that short news clip).
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:04 am

Love Kanako's new costume. So far I'm liking what I'm seeing. Kudos to her for going for 3F-3T. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 am

Okami wrote:
I found a news clip showing a bit of Kanako's new SP:
It looks like she dropped TAT's "Granada", after all. Her new music is "Violin Muse" by Ikuko Kawai. At this point it's still obvious that it is a very new program, but I hope it develops nicely later in the season. It's not the easiest music to skate to, in my opinion - a bit too march-like and gloomy. I hope the music cut is good (it's difficult to guess just from that short news clip).
Here is some more of the SP

Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Different clips from the short program and a few from the LP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llPjVw6aFoc
Apparently Kanako plans to repeat 3L this season!
Does anyone have the protocols from this competition (or Kanako's LP jump layout)?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 pm

Guys, did Kanako skate her short program from TAT anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:53 pm

polosatik wrote:
Guys, did Kanako skate her short program from TAT anywhere?

I don't think so. Back at the Japanese Training Camp (when it was announced that Kanako worked with TAT) Kanako already mentioned that she probably will not use TAT's SP, because it's too tiring. Kanako is doing a challenging for her jump layout this season (3F-3T and 3L), so maybe she needs to concentrate on the jumps more, and "Granada" is quite powerful right from the start (In contrast to "Violin Muse", which starts gently then gets more intense).

Maybe she'll use it as her EX, though? Kanako seems to be quite fond of Spanish / flamenco themed music, and she wouldn't have to worry as much about jumps during the Gala. That, and IMHO "Amarti Si" is a lovely program, but not quite exciting enough to watch it more than a few times.

Here's Elene's "Granada" choreographed by TAT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPkbYl33TTY
I'm guessing the music would be the same, because all other versions of "Granada" that I've found have vocals.
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Okami wrote:
Does anyone have the protocols from this competition (or Kanako's LP jump layout)?
Here you go Okami:
(Kanako's protocol is of course the first one listed for both segments)
Short Program
Free Skate

She is indeed repeating the 3L this time around. I previously read on 2ch that she gave an interview on one of the Japanese skating magazines talking about how her LP is aiming for a 7-triple layout without a 3-3 (a 2A in SEQ) and it looks like this is the case after all. Idea
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:39 am

Thank you so much! flower
That's an intriguing jump layout. It would be interesting to compare it to the BV of other ladies... study Now where's my calculator... Escape
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 am

Wow. I really like Kanako's new SP. And her dress is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
KariDebate
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
KariDebate

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 am

I think they push Kanako too hard ~ she wants to grow up too fast.
Her goal this year is "being adult" but I don't think that is necessary.
She is just lovely as the way she was.
I like her energy in her program before but her new programs don't show her lovely personality.
Maybe she can't do those feet shaking movement but she still can be lovely and young.

In addition, she can practice to skate clean but she needs to deal with her technique issue too.
The last thing I wanna see is ppl call her cheating in entrant even she manages to full -rotated her jump.
we never know who is the next Japanese skater they would like to be picky with. If kanako is doing well, she may be next Sad

Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:31 pm

And here is the sp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PUtaxgtjZLE
I'm impressed with her 3F-3T, it looks fully rotated and so easy. She seems to have some difficulties with the loop though that she now does in SP and twice in FP.
I agree with shikure, I miss last year's Kanako. They could have made one "mature" program and one fun program again, instead of two of the same.
Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:40 am

I love the way she's changed since last season Smile her new SP is brilliant, she's much more mature.

Unfortunatelly it looks like she started to have problems with her 3 loop... Sad
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks for the vids!

I like both her sp and lp, although both are obviously still incomplete. But I think they've got potential.

I agree with shikure and babayaga that Kanako might be being pushed too hard to become mature. Personally, I liked her spunky, youthful programs from last season. I thought The mask of Zoro was just right for her, not childish, not too mature either. But after being grossly underscored at last worlds, I can see how she would think "I have to grow up! Now!". If only figure skating wasn't led by politics . . . sorry, I'm ranting.

Anyway, Mrs Yamada said Kanako felt some pain in her pelvis/waist/hip area, this might explain why she struggled with the loop. I hope she feels better soon.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 pm

dangerous_angel_face wrote:
Thanks for the vids!

I like both her sp and lp, although both are obviously still incomplete. But I think they've got potential.

I agree with shikure and babayaga that Kanako might be being pushed too hard to become mature. Personally, I liked her spunky, youthful programs from last season. I thought The mask of Zoro was just right for her, not childish, not too mature either. But after being grossly underscored at last worlds, I can see how she would think "I have to grow up! Now!". If only figure skating wasn't led by politics . . . sorry, I'm ranting.

Anyway, Mrs Yamada said Kanako felt some pain in her pelvis/waist/hip area, this might explain why she struggled with the loop. I hope she feels better soon.

I'm worried. I hope she will not force herself too much. I think this is an important year for her to show the judges consistency and try to get more PCS scores. I don't know if 3 3loops will work good for her. I just hope she stays healthy.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 am

interview of kanako https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG_FQktKKOc&feature=share
she is 161cm now~no wonder she looks taller than Haruka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanako Murakami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanako Murakami   Kanako Murakami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanako Murakami
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next