Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Empty
PostSubject: Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...   Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Um, does anyone know Mao's home address? I mean, I know it's in Nagoya, but...
If there were only some way that I could contact her and let her know what a huge fan I am.
Hello, anyone? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...   Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Lol. Um no. I don't think any of us know where she actually lives. And if anyone here does, they do a good job not blabbing about it - and that's the way it should be. Everyone just sends their fan mail to her agency, IMG I believe.

http://maimao-asada.com/contact/
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...   Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 am

Funny thing, I was once talking to a guy from Nagoya and he said that he doesn't live far from Mao's neighborhood. While he never actually talked to her, he has often seen her out and about. He knows where her house is. According to him, pretty much everyone in the area does. Another woman from Nagoya I was talking to said something similar.
It made me think how amazing it is that nobody has posted Mao's address or pictures of Mao's house on the internet. It shows how people in her neighborhood respect her and her family!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...   Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 am

dangerous_angel_face wrote:
Funny thing, I was once talking to a guy from Nagoya and he said that he doesn't live far from Mao's neighborhood. While he never actually talked to her, he has often seen her out and about. He knows where her house is. According to him, pretty much everyone in the area does. Another woman from Nagoya I was talking to said something similar.
It made me think how amazing it is that nobody has posted Mao's address or pictures of Mao's house on the internet. It shows how people in her neighborhood respect her and her family!

That's good Smile. If she were a hollywood celebrity she would probably end up on one of those star maps Rolling Eyes Sad
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...   Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 pm

We plan on sending Mao a card. However, we live in Canada so writing the address in japanese will not work I guess? Here it is:
〒150-0013 東京都渋谷区恵比寿1−20−18 三富ビル新館6階 IMG気付 浅田真央
So we used google translate and it says the address is this:
Annex Building, 6th floor care Asada IMG 三富 1-20-18 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 〒 150-0013
Do you guys think I can use this ? Or it was not translated properly?
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...   Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 pm

bibi wrote:
We plan on sending Mao a card. However, we live in Canada so writing the address in japanese will not work I guess? Here it is:
〒150-0013 東京都渋谷区恵比寿1−20−18 三富ビル新館6階 IMG気付 浅田真央
So we used google translate and it says the address is this:
Annex Building, 6th floor care Asada IMG 三富 1-20-18 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 〒 150-0013
Do you guys think I can use this ? Or it was not translated properly?

you can find English address in the "postcard event to cheer for Mao" post

http://www.maoasadaforum.com/t981-12304mao65292123911236512427124246528112305a-postcard-event-to-cheer-for-mao-s-worlds

Mao Asada
Tokyo IMG
Mitomi Building Shinkan 6F
1-20-18, Ebisu
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013 Japan

Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...   Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 pm

thank you so much Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...   Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where does Mao live? I want to send her a fan card...
Page 1 of 1