Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva

Go down 
+15
chiyori
dangerous_angel_face
shar
l-spiralmao
Lady_in_black
Mao2012
Abdiel
princessinpink
babayaga
let`s talk
klarification
ballerinamao
Alokya
roma
skating_fanatic
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Empty
PostSubject: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva has withdrawn from Junior Worlds and will be replaced by Polina Shelepen.

I found this article on the topic:

http://fskating.com/2012/02/elizaveta-tuktamisheva-out-of-junior-worlds-replaced-by-polina-shelepen.html
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:13 pm

That's too bad... but good for Polina S, I guess. Would've wanted to see if Liza can beat Adelina there like she's done most of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:37 pm

It was also announced today that Polina Shelepen will be competing at this year's Senior Worlds as a replacement for Ksenia Makarova
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:38 am

Why, what happened to Makarova?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:21 pm

skating_fanatic wrote:
It was also announced today that Polina Shelepen will be competing at this year's Senior Worlds as a replacement for Ksenia Makarova
it's not confirmed yet, RusFigFed told that Ksenia is ill and there is a possibility of Polina going instead of her, but it depends on Ksenia's health and Polina's results at JW.
But I can tell there is much more going on behind the curtains , Ksusha is not in good terms with RusFigFed right now.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 pm

why is ksucha on not good terms wth the rusfigfed right now? and why do you think that poloska?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:25 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
why is ksucha on not good terms wth the rusfigfed right now? and why do you think that poloska?
Her psychologist is Zagainov who is hated by our federation, Piseev said it himself. And to be honest I think mister Z only made things worse for Ksusha, she just needed a good coach.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:52 pm

polosatik wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
Her psychologist is Zagainov who is hated by our federation, Piseev said it himself. And to be honest I think mister Z only made things worse for Ksusha, she just needed a good coach.

Ouch. Just because the psychologist is disliked? Neutral
Back to top Go down
let`s talk
Double Axel
Double Axel
let`s talk

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:48 am

klarification wrote:
polosatik wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:

Ouch. Just because the psychologist is disliked? Neutral
They have some vaid reasons for that:
http://kwantifiable.xanga.com/603313415/item/
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 pm

polosatik wrote:
skating_fanatic wrote:
it's not confirmed yet, RusFigFed told that Ksenia is ill and there is a possibility of Polina going instead of her, but it depends on Ksenia's health and Polina's results at JW.
But I can tell there is much more going on behind the curtains , Ksusha is not in good terms with RusFigFed right now.

That's to bad for Ksenia, but her skating this season is really below her standard. I don't think that leaving the states was the best idea, or she just needs a new coach and sport psychologist ASAP.
With Liza and Adelina turning seniors next season, I think we won't see her on the team anymore. No It will be interesting to see for how long will Alena be able to stay on the team, I don't think we'll see her in Sochi.

I wish Liza would have gone to the junior worlds...
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:45 pm

I am not sure Alena will give up without the fight though. She was second at last year's nationals (with Russia's two spots that year) and third this year, so she would have made the team both years even if everyone including Lipnistkaja was age eligible. It actually would be Elizaveta both times who would stay home.
I am sad about Ksenia. Something is going wrong with her training. I think it might be best for her to go back to the US now and maybe return to her previous coaches.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 am

Alena will fight until the end to stay on the team, I'm sure of it. I don't like her skating, but I admire her dedication and hard work she puts in, just to stay competitive.

I wasn't counting this and last year, because Liza isn't age eligible, I honestly can't imagine Liza not making the team next season (hope I'm not jinxing her). I actually thought that Julia should have won this year instead of Adelina...

Ksenia needs to make changes asap. And that long program of hers needs to go (imo).
Back to top Go down
princessinpink

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:28 am

when lipnitskaya becomes eligible too i think sochi team will be lisa, adelina, and julia...

i'm not a big fan of the other Russian ladies anyway so i'm not mourning the loss too much though i do wish that Russia and Japan could send like 5 skaters Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYB5vTgpZKU&feature=endscreen&NR=1 from 7:28 Liza's interview at her home rink. She praised the Japanese audience at Japan Open) She said she felt the audience support through the whole program and it really helped her cause it was her best skate in the season))) Many Hearts
Also from me, Liza said she loves her Japanese fans very much and want to come to Japan next season. If anyone can send this to Liza fans, I would be very grateful!!!
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 am

Bump.

We last heard of Liza withdrawing from 2012 WJFSC due to early preparations for the next season. Here's part of the fruit of that early prep. I think this is her SP for the 2012-2013 season, but we'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcPdYsqIT_I&feature=related

No Liza, use OTB tights. Please. Now go land your Tano double axel like always. Here, she fell on her 3T in a 3Sal-3T [Wow. a 3-3 for an ex?], and had a slight wobble in her footwork. I like her new upright spin [a modified corkscrew?] since it's such a change from the y-spin users. And notice how she uses a Bielman [sp?] for her lay back [which still needs improvement...] spin.

On the other hand, she looks like she's in good shape for the season. Maybe it's because she started preparations early? I hope she makes a splash this coming pre-Olympic season! Go Liza! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Alokya wrote:
New news:

http://en.rsport.ru/other_sports/20121002/620777216.html

Sad news... Sad, Lonely But, I think this is the right thing to do, if Mishin wants to keep her confident and healthy. So, without Liza as a serious copetitor, I think the medals are for Osmond, Suzuki and Gold... I hope Nagasu will replace her, if they decide her to withdraw!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Mao2012 I couldn't agree more. I'd much rather see a healthy Liza later in the season, then an injured Liza competing and making her injuries worse. Next year are Olympics and she needs to be healthy if she wants to compete for medals.

If Liza won't compete I hope Akiko will win.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:07 pm

oooh. That's bad those injuries esp the "growing pains" part but better go through with it now than later in the season or even next season. We all saw Adelina try to adjust all throughout last season. I hope Liza will be able to adjust well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 am

More Liza news. According to Lynn Rutherford on Twitter, it looks like she will be doing Skate Canada. Can Russian-speaking people do a translation? Google translate is horrid:

http://fcp-press.ru/interview/p2_articleid/5234
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Alokya wrote:
More Liza news. According to Lynn Rutherford on Twitter, it looks like she will be doing Skate Canada. Can Russian-speaking people do a translation? Google translate is horrid:

http://fcp-press.ru/interview/p2_articleid/5234
Not sure I am much better than Google translate Smile, but this is the part about Lisa:
Q: Will Lisa participate in Skate Canada GP tournament?
A: Yes, she will. Lisa, Arthur, and myself are leaving for Canada on October 20, where we will be training for a few days. We will then participate in the competition on October 26 and 27.

Q: Is the result of this tournament important for you?
A: The coaches that say that the result is not important are never completely honest, the result is always important. Our goal is to make top 3 (he said - earn a medal).
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Great news. cheers
Go Liza, kick some butt! Cheering
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Lisa's short program from a local competition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSYHZDbjYd0
She looks wonderful, much better than I feared. The only thing is that she doesn't seem to have her difficult combo back yet. 3T-3T was fine, but I miss her gorgeous 3L-3T. Hope the problem is temporary and she didn't loose it forever, like that 3A that never happened.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Liza now is going through a very difficult period of time. Just like Adelina last season, the only thing I hope for, no injuries, she's will be stronger then ever after that))) Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:15 am

Here is her LP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEC2mIs4VIk&feature=plcp

While I miss her gorgeous 3Lz-3T, the current jump layout is encouraging! If she opted for a safer 3T-3T in the LP, she would have opened the program with it. I am sure that by Skate Canada her first 3Lz-2T will be upgraded to a 3Lz-3T. Good to see her land a great 3F, two great 3Lz and a gorgeoys 2A-3T in the second half of the program. She clearly has stamina issues and probably that is why she made some mistakes at the end. Even her last 2A wasn't at her usual standard. Her jumps look great and this is all that matters right now.(and health of course!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next