Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways Empty
PostSubject: PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways   PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:46 pm

According to this article:
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/world-champ-patrick-chan-shakes-up-coaching-team-parts-ways-with-christy-krall-147616205.html

And for juicier details, this is always awesome and entertaining:
http://ontd-skating.livejournal.com/1261829.html

Phil Hersh tweeted that apparently, Christy Krall resigne because Chan's team wanted to "de-emphasize" her role, whatever that may mean.

I smell some dirty laundry... Too sweet!

Well next season will surely be very interesting, with PChan in a somewhat new and possibly unstable environment. I hope the other guys can start the season strong this time around, and not let him get away with flawed programs all throughout the GP and become the frontrunner in the eyes of the judges again.
Back to top Go down
cera
Double Axel
Double Axel
cera

PostSubject: Re: PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways   PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Guys, you should scroll all the way down and read the comments. There are some very entertaining gifs there.

I mean, how many weird ways can a (top) skater fall in his or her program?

One of my favourites is the one where he gets his skate caught (in the boards, no less!) in the TEB ex.

Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways   PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:19 am

I have a feeling that succcess won't come so easily for him next season Who, me?

He's been put on such a high pedestal that there's nowhere left to go but down IMO, and the stress from the coaching change probably isn't going to help...
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways   PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 am

ElleluvsL wrote:
I have a feeling that succcess won't come so easily for him next season Who, me?

God I hope you're right!

As long as he wins because he's the best on the night, I don't mind it, but the way he's been winning for the past two years (especially this season) is just disgusting and disrespectful to other skaters, IMO. Evil or Very Mad

I hope that ISU got the message loud and clear at Worlds!

And LOL at the coments (especially the gifs about him falling). I know I'm mean, but... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways   PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PCHan and Christy Krall have parted ways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: