Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colorado Wildfires

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Colorado Wildfires Empty
PostSubject: Colorado Wildfires   Colorado Wildfires Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 am

Hey, guys - I don't know how many of you know this, but Colorado state - where I live and where the World Arena is located - is having a pretty bad time. We have around 12 active wildfires right now. The most serious one is actually starting to burn down northern Colorado Springs, where USFS, the US Air Force Academy, US Olympic Training Center, and the World Arena are located. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, please. It's not a good situation right now, and the Springs fire is only about 5% contained after 5 days. There has been no rain over there - temperatures are high, the land is dry, and the winds are really really high.
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

Colorado Wildfires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorado Wildfires   Colorado Wildfires Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 am

Alokya, I heard about the wildfire. I know you are not living at the Springs. Still you stay safe! Yep, Sadly
I LOVE colorado springs. Hope it comes through ok this time.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Colorado Wildfires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorado Wildfires   Colorado Wildfires Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 am

Alokya, I watched TV news about the wildfire this morning. I keep you and your family and people in Colorado in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it will be contained soon. Please stay safe.
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Colorado Wildfires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorado Wildfires   Colorado Wildfires Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 am

Stay safe! My prayers are with you and your family. I hope the fires can be contained soon!
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Colorado Wildfires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorado Wildfires   Colorado Wildfires Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Just an update - the Springs fire is now mostly contained, and the FBI is looking into the cause. There is a big possibility that it might be arson. How horrible!!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Colorado Wildfires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorado Wildfires   Colorado Wildfires Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:31 am

It's great to hear that the fire is mostly contained, however if it truly was arson, I really question the sanity of that/those person/s. How evile must one be, to do something horrible as this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colorado Wildfires Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorado Wildfires   Colorado Wildfires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorado Wildfires
Page 1 of 1