Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

London Summer Olympics 2012

Go down 
+18
alyssa
Lady_in_black
kitty
babayaga
sapphiresky
skfan
pearlyriver
europeanfan
MaoChan756
chiyori
polosatik
roma
Alokya
klarification
ballerinamao
patknowsbest
zarinaballerina
swan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

London Summer Olympics 2012 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: London Summer Olympics 2012   London Summer Olympics 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:33 am

It seems you all forgot about Dasha Kondaova, Rolling Eyes she was the closest rival to Zhenya, and I think she's going to be the next star.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: London Summer Olympics 2012   London Summer Olympics 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:45 am

polosatik wrote:
It seems you all forgot about Dasha Kondaova, Rolling Eyes she was the closest rival to Zhenya, and I think she's going to be the next star.

But does Viner like her? I was heart broken when I heard about her injury. Depressed Crying I really wanted her to compete in London, even though she'd only win the silver.

@pearlyriver, yes unfortunately RG is full of favouritism and results are very predictable unless the favourites really mess up. Disappointed It's why I stopped watching it after 2008, and only watch Rg at olympics and sometimes worlds. I was surprised however (and pleasently so), when the judges put Charkashina in 3rd place instead of Garayeva. cheers But I was really rooting for the Korean girl, she was awesome.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: London Summer Olympics 2012   London Summer Olympics 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 am

Viner likes her, though i can't say she is the chosen one for her. But Dasha was the only one who beated Zhenya and it's impossible to put her down. I hope she will come back to RG soon.
Back to top Go down
Afsfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: London Summer Olympics 2012   London Summer Olympics 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:47 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Afsfan wrote:

+1 RG is even worse than FS, even Bronze medal is super predictable!

And now Viner has her new favorite, Merkulova - who has interesting routine but super messy.

I still don't understand apart from favortism how can she was even considered to be in OG instead of Dmitreva!

By the way, I'm quite sure that Viner favorite before 2008 olympic is Olga Kapranova not Sessina - that why Vera is left off the team and Olga went complete and won no medal because mistake in clubs routine.

I heard about Merkulova being her new pet, also the RG fans aren't very fond of her. So we'll basically be seing Merkulova on top of the podium for the next for years? Mad Unless Zhenya doesn't retire, since Viner doesn't want it, I guess we'll be seing Zhenya-Merkulova. Rolling Eyes

I thought Sessina was injured, that's why she wasn't on the olympic team. scratch

Sessina was injured that season but she is healed before olympic even though she is not in such a good shape. Before OG viner let Sessina and kapranova complete for OG spot in world cup and Kapranova won. However; most of RG fan know that the one who win is depend on who viner want. Wink

polosatik - I really hope Kondakova can come back; she is amazing but the way Viner push Merkulova this season make me doubt weather will Daria get the fair treatment.

pearlyriver
I sent you a PM about where to find information and broadcasting channel of RG. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Summer Olympics 2012   London Summer Olympics 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

London Summer Olympics 2012
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9