Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Updates

Go down 
+3
Mao2012
shar
☆Genie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Following some experiments with the forum, I decided to implement some new features.

As some of you may have noticed already, there is a ranking system in place that can be seen directly below your IGN when you post.
The ranks are distributed by the number of forum posts that you have:
1. Dedicated Mao Fan -> 1000
2. Triple Axel -> 800
3. Triple Loop -> 500
4. Triple Flip -> 200
5. Double Axel -> 100.

In addition to the ranking system, there is a also a points/reputation system to show your fellow forum posters some love and appreciation. For every post you find helpful or just simply deserving of a mention, simply click on the "+" icon on the far right of the post. For every post you may deem inappropriate or disagree with, click on the "-" icon on the far right of the post.

These points are accumulated in the user's profile under "Rep". For every + you gain on a post, it adds on to your reputation in your profile. And for every "-" on a post, it subtracts one point from your reputation.

Lastly, I have designated new moderators to the forum to ensure that everybody is civil and that proper discussions are being held in the desired topic. These moderators were chosen for their activity, time in the forum, and post number. In addition, I also considered intangibles such as ability to translate Japanese news articles and/or ability to provide us with information.

1. ballerinamao
2. linglang
3. PochinkoPotanko

Please congratulate them and all three of the new moderators should send me a PM regarding their duties.

Thank you, and this is sort of late but - Merry Christmas!

And Happy New Year! geek
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks for the updates Genie. santa

I can't wait to get my double axel. Encore
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:10 am

Thank you! (Now I can have my stars, too! lol! ) And congratulations to the new mods! Thank you!
(But, one question: why does the 3Loop have a higher value than a 3Flip? Hell, no! )
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 pm

shar wrote:
Thanks for the updates Genie. santa

I can't wait to get my double axel. Encore

Me too Rockstar

Worship Worship to new mods Encore
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 am

Mao2012 wrote:
Thank you! (Now I can have my stars, too! lol! ) And congratulations to the new mods! Thank you!
(But, one question: why does the 3Loop have a higher value than a 3Flip? Hell, no! )

Because Mao follows a flip with a loop?? cherry
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:17 am

Abdiel wrote:
Mao2012 wrote:

ROTFLMAO To both of you. Laugh

Congrats to new Mods! cheers
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:54 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Abdiel wrote:
Mao2012 wrote:

ROTFLMAO To both of you. Laugh

Congrats to new Mods! cheers

Yap, thank you to the moderators and admins who do their best in making this Mao-sanctuary a better place! Thank you! Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:46 am

I thought we're getting off topic, so I've seperated this thread from roma's post about the forum theme. Genie told me she still wants the other 2 and me to have Mod privileges until the vote is over and we all get new mods. Hope nobody has a problem with this... Sweatdrop

roma's post and the following responses I posted can be read in the new topic I moved them to as shown below:

http://www.maoasadaforum.com/t1196-new-theme-design
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Sponsored content

New Updates  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Updates    New Updates  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Administration :: Help & Feedback-
Jump to: