Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+53
Lelya
Hotaru
mimmiz
appledapple
josling
europeanfan
aoi88
Iceriver
kawaiimao
Lady_in_black
ilovethai
let`s talk
chapis
Asada_Rising
Haidogirl
helen91
Alokya
silenceisgolden
mini34ans
inskate
alyssa
prettykeys
Star85
dawnsherearequiet
ElleluvsL
l-spiralmao
MaoChan756
ashcroft1086
Mao2012
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
kisses
Mao_Asada_sunrise
agathrine
swan
babayaga
shar
Abdiel
zarinaballerina
Dani-Chan
roma
i❤Mao
PochinkoPotanko
BowbowDaijin
sapphiresky
polly10
polosatik
Ken Himura
AmazingGraceMao
COHK
linglang
ballerinamao
klarification
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
ROTFLMAO Well, tey are Yuna fans afterall, apparently getting 69 in PCS for a lackluster performance is OK as well, while getting 66 for a beautiful flowing Swan Lake is too much.

I find this funny but at the same time sad. What's happening to this sport? Some people seem to think that Mao is an 'overscored' skater, even before NHK 2012. Those who do their research would probably find out that she often got lowballed in PCS and didn't get enough credit for some of her jumps in her earlier years. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone! It's not like their favorites aren't guilty of inflation in some competitions. ROTFLMAO

Also no one responded yet but I repeat my previous query: Is Yuna participating in 4CC?

Last edited by klarification on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:10 pm

I doubt she will attend it 4CC!
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:39 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
As for the korean media, I highly doubt Mao cares much about Yuna's skating and is rather focusing on herself, and I'm pretty sure she's not affraid of her. Rolling Eyes I guess the only thing Mao fans are worried about (I know I am), is that Yuna is going to be outrageously overscored again.

Yes, I agree with you Yep! She doesn't care and it's evident from the press conference at GPF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7fjp9H4Tzk

Her response to a question about her comeback was "Olympics are nearing and I think there will be many figure skaters coming back including Kim Yuna. So, it's like ... everybody let's work hard together."

This is one of many things that I love and I admire Mao so much.
She can even evoke laughter among the reporters over a question which they intended to generate silly rivalry limited only to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:47 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
I doubt she will attend it 4CC!

I don't remember if that was from the fans, or from Yuna herself, but there was talking about she'll not go to 4CC. And her schedule this season will be Korean Nationals and then onto the world...

I understand that she has to attend NRW because of the minimal score requirement this season...but I don't quite get her (and her team's) strategy of entering NRW with those big 3-3 jumps but mediocre performance on other components. After watching her FS, somehow it even made me want to root for Ashley's strong performances from the 1st half of the season.

Also, I have to admit that, I'm really spoiled by Mao's Step Seq. in her 2 programs this season Embarassed ...and I don't know why it turns out for me that, there is time when I'm watching other programs, I couldn't find their Step Seq. holding long enough to be as attractive as Mao's program (and that includes Yuna's new programs).
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:23 pm

So, she's got the huge score with a lot of level ones to threes yet big GOEs and almost upper 8's in PCS ... but at a B-class international competition where scores tend to get higher.

She's planning to skate at nationals where scores tend to get higher.

Then, she's planning to compete at worlds to secure spots for Sochi Olympics (which is critical for her to become an IOC committee member in the future).

It looks a little bit risky because the scores you got at those two competitions will not be translated into those you will get from the judges at worlds even if you skate as good as you did at those competitions. The caller at worlds will be more strict I suppose. It may be better to compete at 4CC I think, but she doesn't like to have competitions back to back. *shrug*

Well, people do things for different purposes. I do not have any right to judge her but what I see from her is quite opposite to the things I expect from athletes in general. I love athlete when they put their heart and soul into their performances. I don't like to watch half-hearted performances. I watch games because I want excitement. Also the fact that her ambition for coming back to competitive skating is to become a committee member just turns me off. silent

At least it's very good that she finally competes at nationals for the first time in years. It's ridiculous to crown a national champion who didn't compete at all even though the person is super ultra best in the country. I cannot understand how come such injustice had been allowed for years. Disappointed
Back to top Go down
AmazingGraceMao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
AmazingGraceMao

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

linglang wrote:
So, she's got the huge score with a lot of level ones to threes yet big GOEs and almost upper 8's in PCS ... but at a B-class international competition where scores tend to get higher.

Then, she's planning to compete at worlds to secure spots for Sochi Olympics (which is critical for her to become an IOC committee member in the future).

It looks a little bit risky because the scores you got at those two competitions will not be translated into those you will get from the judges at worlds even if you skate as good as you did at those competitions. The caller at worlds will be more strict I suppose. It may be better to compete at 4CC I think, but she doesn't like to have competitions back to back. *shrug*

Well, people do things for different purposes. I do not have any right to judge her but what I see from her is quite opposite to the things I expect from athletes in general. I love athlete when they put their heart and soul into their performances. I don't like to watch half-hearted performances. I watch games because I want excitement. Also the fact that her ambition for coming back to competitive skating is to become a committee member just turns me off. silent

At least it's very good that she finally competes at nationals for the first time in years. It's ridiculous to crown a national champion who didn't compete at all even though the person is super ultra best in the country. I cannot understand how come such injustice had been allowed for years. Disappointed

I can't agree more!

I guess in some sense we are the same kind of people that is why we gather here and we are Mao fans!

Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:14 pm

AmazingGraceMao wrote:
linglang wrote:

I can't agree more!

I guess in some sense we are the same kind of people that is why we gather here and we are Mao fans!

I agree too!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm quite disappointed in Yuna's FP. But well, I'm disappointed in David Wilson,that's the reason. It could be masterpiece program, but it didn't come together,now maybe later. Yuna delivered, she skated first part really good then got tired and mistakes happened. Step sequence here is much better then in SP which is good to see, cause I really was in shock after that strange steps in SP. But overall these season programs are my least favourite from Yuna. Now she will compete only at Nationals and Worlds. I still can't get why she doesn't want to compete at 4CC.
And I warmed up for Ashley a lot. I love her presence,remember me Sasha Cohen. And that all John Nicks! Love him. I'm gonna say I really want to see Mao working with him just imagine what it could be! Sasha is still unbeatable in her presentation for me.
About fans, these Japan Korea wars always irritated me. That doesn't belong to figure skating. Seeing this trash back, I even got angry,lol. To me it should be like this, if you like only Mao or Yuna , you should not care about the other skater. Not care, I mean don't put her down in every message, and especially don't write that pitiful comments like oh this is so sad she is a trash. Yuna fans are worse at this point. But I might be wrong. Stupidity is coming from both sides. The problem is that some Yuna fans see her as a Saint and a Goddess. But she is a person.
I have a really hard time loving both skaters. But huge thanks to Liza, she is doing a good job of becoming a number two for me Razz Love this baby!
Back to top Go down
AmazingGraceMao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
AmazingGraceMao

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:02 pm

polosatik wrote:

I have a really hard time loving both skaters. But huge thanks to Liza, she is doing a good job of becoming a number two for me Razz Love this baby!

Polosatik you made me laugh. I can't imagine how hard for you to be fans of both Mao and Yuna. That must drive you crazy sometime. lol!
Back to top Go down
polly10

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:11 pm

first off this whole mao vs yuna is driving me insane again.. that's why come on carolina!! & probably miki.. hopefully other skaters will be in the mix and get their act together...

as for yuna's programs.. i will not make a judgment yet until probably at the worlds.. i think david wilson is getting more repetitive with his choreos and it's telling but les mis has a potential. at this point i think it's much better than her gershwin program IMO.. as for her sp.. i did expect some fierce typical dark routine but it's completely the opposite..
now for yuna's skating.. she's been away for what almost 2 years?? & yet her jump arsenals are still intact.. i guess when you have solid techniques it can really help you.. especially when you get older.,

overall it was a great comeback.. i think she should very proud of that.. i think she was fairly scored here in nrw trophy.. especially for a B event.. i think what she needs is to improve on her spins like most of the people are saying.. and work on performance wise and bring energy back which i think she can do w/ the next few weeks of practice... now that she got the minimum scores, she will have more liberty with these programs.. i think yuna has the luxury because she's such a solid technician.. if she gets more comfortable with her spins and performance.. it think it will add more drama in the world championship next year.. bring message to all top ladies to bring their jump arsenals...

Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:25 pm

linglang wrote:

Yes, I agree with you Yep! She doesn't care and it's evident from the press conference at GPF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7fjp9H4Tzk

Her response to a question about her comeback was "Olympics are nearing and I think there will be many figure skaters coming back including Kim Yuna. So, it's like ... everybody let's work hard together."

This is one of many things that I love and I admire Mao so much.
She can even evoke laughter among the reporters over a question which they intended to generate silly rivalry limited only to the two girls.

Haha thanks linglang!

That was so cute of Mao!

Ugh the only thing that bugs me now is this so called "rivalry" coming back, I was so happy that Mao was her own skater for the past few years without many comparisons.

But it's okay, Mao doesn't care too much about it, and neither will I. I believe that Mao will continue to establish herself as the figure skater Mao Asada without being tied to anyone else. That's the most important thing, if Yuna fans continue to put down Mao, it means they are scared and insecure (and they should be) Hell, no!

On another note, I see some people coming out of lurkdom Rolling Eyes Who, me?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:41 am

AmazingGraceMao wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Polosatik you made me laugh. I can't imagine how hard for you to be fans of both Mao and Yuna. That must drive you crazy sometime. lol!
Don't want to be rude, but sometimes I just want to beat both sides fans Laughing I'm happy I wasn't really around fan forums in time Sasha and Ira skated. Twisted Evil Also I think this craziness make trouble to both Mao and Yuna, they feel really uncomfortable with each other. Like, what fans will say? What media will say? I want everyone to leave them alone and make them feel free in their decisions. Especially Yuna, I still remember 2011 Worlds and I wanted to give her a big hug. She was so nervous. So please, don't be too harsh on her. Even at NRW trophy she was nervous and trying her best to land all her jumps, there was no space for her to show top artistry. No
Back to top Go down
BowbowDaijin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
BowbowDaijin

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:28 am

It's not directly about Kim Yuna. Her FS, choreographed by David Wilson interested
me because I thought it would be arranged well like Miss Saigon.
However, after saw the clip, the music was not good. It disappointed me.
Look down --> Who Am I --> Red and Black--> On My Own --> One Day More
were not linked properly. On My Own also had been cut in many points then very
hard to feel the music. The orchestra version was also not good.

Kim herself did good with the first part. 3Lz-3T seems great. It showed that she
can jump accurately, I admired. The end of the part, with 2 mistakes showed her
body was not strong enough for long performance.

I'll try to see her program again. It seems like bad joke that the score became 129,
the same as Mao in GPF.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 am

linglang wrote:

I don't know whether it was Yunas' choice not to enter Korean Nats over the years, but I think it's good that she's entering this season. I wasn't that bothered about her skipping Nats much cause that's the Korean Feds' business which I do not care so much about. But I do agree that it would've been more better if she had entered; not for Yunas' sake but for the other Korean skaters. Yuna is the perfect textbook and icon for all her following skaters in her country. To give them a chance to compete with her would've been a stimulating precious experience. But the Korean Fed took that away from them. If they didn't do that, there might've been more stronger Korean newbies by now. I think that ending in second with Yuna on top would've encouraged younger Korean skaters more, rather than winning a Nats title without Yuna being there. I'm sure Yuna is a role-model for most Korean skaters, so even just practicing in the same rink with her, or meeting her backstage after the competition is over would've meant alot to them.

I remember how Yuzuru was so excited to meet Plush for the first time, Plush had kind words for him, and I think that's around the time Yuzuru started getting better and better. I think Yuna can be like Plush to younger skaters in her country. And I think Yuna can benefit from such experiences too. It's good to know the Korean Fed is giving her that opportunity this season.

polosatik wrote:
She was so nervous. So please, don't be too harsh on her. Even at NRW trophy she was nervous and trying her best to land all her jumps, there was no space for her to show top artistry. No

Don't worry polosatik, I think alot of us just expected to see her do better; esp (even if it was only a generous B-intl), if we knew her scores in advance. She's not totally back to who she was yet, but I thought it was amazing that she still has her 3lz-3t along with her other jumps. Plus, even if she seems to have lost a bit speed, that's the way it looks mainly because we tend to compare her performance at NRW to her former performances. I don't think she was terribly slow compared to...say the girls who made it to GPF this season. And there are lots of other top ladies who have spinning issues and stamina issues too. It was obvious to anyone that she was nervous and that's totally natural since it's been a real long time she last competed, and getting so much attention from her fans and the media. If she can only relax more, I think she's capable of doing a better job.

As I posted before I don't think her programs were very attracting, but they might've decided to leave a few contents out here and there for now, and may be planning to change some parts by Worlds. So I think we should give her more time and then see how much she can still deliver. Overall I think she made a pretty good come-back. She could do alot better with more strong will and confidence like Ashley has, but I think all that'll come along after a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
COHK
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 am

BowbowDaijin wrote:
It's not directly about Kim Yuna. Her FS, choreographed by David Wilson interested
me because I thought it would be arranged well like Miss Saigon.
However, after saw the clip, the music was not good. It disappointed me.
Look down --> Who Am I --> Red and Black--> On My Own --> One Day More
were not linked properly. On My Own also had been cut in many points then very
hard to feel the music. The orchestra version was also not good.

I agree with you, BowbowDaijin, the music cut is like, Wilson is trying to capture everything from Les Miz, but somehow fails to stay focused. When I saw Yuna's costume before watching the video clip, I thought she would be portraying Fantine. After watching the performance, I would think the more obvious highlight is Eponine's "On My Own". But the cut of On my Own is so short and it ends at a very strange point, with a bit of One Day More tagged on to end the program... No

What disappointed me more is that, I read this Chinese translation of Yuna's post-game interview from a fan forum (The link is here: http://qing.weibo.com/1740740274/67c196b233002nwd.html But note the content is in Chinese, so I cannot tell if that's a faithful translation of the original Korean interview.) According to the report, Yuna commented in the interview: "During most of the program I am trying to portray the image of a fragile woman". Her comment actually got me very confused (and Faint2 ) : which character is she portraying at all? I don't recall any character in Les Miz projecting an image of "fragile"....I don't think Eponine is fragile; Fantine's story is tragic, but I don't think Fantine is fragile either!!

And if she think she's portraying "a fragile woman", why bother including the part from "look down/who am I/red and black"? They could just do what Jeremy's doing with "Bring him home" and try just one song of either "I dreamed a dream" or "On my Own".

Well...it's such a waste if she choose not to skate to the grandeur of the music...

Back to top Go down
i❤Mao

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 am

I'm not the biggest fan of Yuna by any means, but I think her comeback was decent. I just don't get all the buzz around her beyond her jumps and she got away with some calls on them at this competition.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:25 am

What I like about this forum is how openminded we are. Razz I'm probably one of the few who liked Yuna's free skate here, but then again I liked the musical too so this was probably a factor. Choreography's so-so though and aside from Yuna's spectacular jumps, I could see why other forum members would have a hard time liking this program. Like I said, pleeeeenty of time for Yuna to improve herself. She was focusing on the jumps she said, so I think this first competition helped in relieving her in a way. Baby steps, baby steps. Yuna should try going for 4CC before Worlds to measure how she would score in a competition that's not B type.

polosatik- I can't imagine how you do it. There are a lot of skater wars nowadays so now I just focus on supporting Mao wholeheartedly. Of course I want others to do well, but acidic comments from "fans" just discourage me from truly liking other skaters. I hope instead of nitpicking on everything, more people would appreciate the skates first. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm

COHK wrote:
When I saw Yuna's costume before watching the video clip, I thought she would be portraying Fantine. After watching the performance, I would think the more obvious highlight is Eponine's "On My Own".

That was my initial reaction, too. I though she's gonna be portraying Fantine from that costume and was surprised when the music cut to Eponine's On My Own.

I won't think much about this now. I know I was a bit disappointed because it was very business-like. But then Yuna did say she's more focused on the technical. I'll just savor the fact that she's back into the mix that'll make things more interesting. By Worlds, I hope we see them all in their best form. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:35 pm

I just saw Yuna's LP and came here to read you guise. After not seeing her for so much time, I really dreaded the over-the-top choreo ...but then again...it's David WIlson and he likes it a lot. Anyway, she looked beautiful in her dress, IMO.
It really bothered me how slow and tired she looked after the first jumps..maybe her condition is not as before because we are used to see her skating really fast and dinamically, now she just looked tired and that's why she couldn't land the Axel combo and fell on her other 3s-2t(?) combo. Maybe she is trying too much too soon? Lol and I didn't rly like her step sequence, tbh this entire choreography. I didn't feel it.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am

Dani-Chan wrote:
I just saw Yuna's LP and came here to read you guise. After not seeing her for so much time, I really dreaded the over-the-top choreo ...but then again...it's David WIlson and he likes it a lot. Anyway, she looked beautiful in her dress, IMO.
It really bothered me how slow and tired she looked after the first jumps..maybe her condition is not as before because we are used to see her skating really fast and dinamically, now she just looked tired and that's why she couldn't land the Axel combo and fell on her other 3s-2t(?) combo. Maybe she is trying too much too soon? Lol and I didn't rly like her step sequence, tbh this entire choreography. I didn't feel it.

She also looks very thin, at least to me. I know it will never happen, but I do wish she'd change choreographer. DW has lost his inspiration, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:30 am

Dani-Chan wrote:

Yuna does know how to project her image, and she usually sells DW's programs well. Being absent for almost 2 seasons can take a toll on a skater. In that competition she chose to focus on the technical elements rather than the artistic side, which might have contributed to how 'lifeless' the routines looked. Although... I've never been attached to Yuna's routines save only for a few really memorable ones like 'The Lark Ascending' and 'Homage to Korea'. True, the routines lack a lot of the things that gave Yuna her Olympic gold medal, but there's time for improvement. I'm worried about her speed, basic skating style, stamina, jumping prowess (like that change in position during her toe jump torso position)... and why she changed her hair color from jet black to brown. A lot of Asians do that...

Overall, I think it's a decent comeback.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:50 am

Abdiel wrote:
Dani-Chan wrote:

Yuna does know how to project her image, and she usually sells DW's programs well. Being absent for almost 2 seasons can take a toll on a skater. In that competition she chose to focus on the technical elements rather than the artistic side, which might have contributed to how 'lifeless' the routines looked. Although... I've never been attached to Yuna's routines save only for a few really memorable ones like 'The Lark Ascending' and 'Homage to Korea'. True, the routines lack a lot of the things that gave Yuna her Olympic gold medal, but there's time for improvement. I'm worried about her speed, basic skating style, stamina, jumping prowess (like that change in position during her toe jump torso position)... and why she changed her hair color from jet black to brown. A lot of Asians do that...

Overall, I think it's a decent comeback.
I don't agree with you, I won't call it decent. Since Yuna has only one big competition in March, Worlds. She can be ready for it, and for now she showed good technical skating. And she said she focused only on jumps. Also she pointed she has problems with her stamina. She did much better then Carolina. And Yuna was away for a whole season, so I think it's very good comeback. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:20 am

sorry polosatik but i don't agree, even if she only focused on her jumps, in that case a fall, popped jumps, no stamina after the first few jumps shouldn't have been an issue. not to speak about her level 1-2 spins, and steps that where blaah.

and comparing her skate to Caro isn't right either, firstly because Caro is much older, secondly she had alot of personal stuff she had to deal with. but even then all of caro's spins and steps where level 4, and afterall caro landed 4 triple jumps, they may not have been all perfect but it's still 4 triples, so if one looks at the overall picture i think Caro's comeback was much better!

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:46 am

ballerinamao wrote:
sorry polosatik but i don't agree, even if she only focused on her jumps, in that case a fall, popped jumps, no stamina after the first few jumps shouldn't have been an issue. not to speak about her level 1-2 spins, and steps that where blaah.

and comparing her skate to Caro isn't right either, firstly because Caro is much older, secondly she had alot of personal stuff she had to deal with. but even then all of caro's spins and steps where level 4, and afterall caro landed 4 triple jumps, they may not have been all perfect but it's still 4 triples, so if one looks at the overall picture i think Caro's comeback was much better!

Well, Yuna landed 6 triples in her FS btw. And all clean, so I don't get the point there. I really like Carolina's programs, especially her SP. But technically, I can't see who can doubt Yuna's strength.
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 am

ballerinamao wrote:

Plus Yuna has been practicing everyday for up to 5 hours during the 18 months off, according to her. So she has no reason to be doing as bad as she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yu Na News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next