Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

old members you miss

Go down 
+10
shikure
Alokya
Star85
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
polosatik
josling
PochinkoPotanko
roma
swan
14 posters
AuthorMessage
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

old members you miss Empty
PostSubject: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:29 am

i had to make this topic. this is quite an established forum since it's been around for a few years. we're getting plenty of new members very often which is wonderful news! but i sure do miss some old members who used to post here often. i miss their wonderful insight! members i miss are Okami and chineseteacup. who do you all miss? please come back, Okami and chineseteacup! hopefully since the olympics is coming up in a little less than year or so, very missed members will come back!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:26 am

Yeah. It's quite sad we never see them here anymore. Okami is our admin, right? (Although she passed the responsibility to Genie before.) I hope she's ok now. Aside from Okami and chineseteacup there's also clovera, Batsuchan and MikiAndoFan#1. They may visit recently but I barely see posts by them now. I especially wanted to know Batsuchan's opinion of Mao's swan lake seeing that she's a big fan of ballet.

I hope they'll be back to post more and that the new members will stick around and join us in discussions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:40 pm

I miss so many members who used to be here often before...clovera, alyssa, MikiAndoFan#1, etc...there are so many I can't even remember all their names. alyssa still shows up in the FB group sometimes and we are keeping in touch. But clovera is no where to be seen...she used to post often in our Jpnse forum too, but she's not even there thesedays. Maybe she's busy with her studies, but I'm worried about her the most. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks for starting this thread, swan!
I was wondering for a long time where clovera is...! I really miss her!! Her last post was on "Sun Feb 19, 2012". That's a looong time of absence for someone who's still in the top 3 on the number-of-posts-list! I hope she is okay...! Yep, Sadly (I already thought of writing to her at her youtubechannel but I don't want to be importunately!)

Other members I miss: Batsuchan (I think she is always "around" but maybe she hasn't the time to post often), MikiAndoFan#1 (gone with Miki maybe?! Lips sealed ), Okami (she's our Admin and I still love her Avatars and costume designs! I hope she'll visit soon!), kirakira (I don't find all these beautiful photos of Mao without her!), MaoMaoRevolution (she's gone a long, looong time now but I was always asking myself what happened to her), chineseteacup (she had also a long offline-period in 2011...), snowdrops24, mingming (she's in the FB-group), Figure_skating_love, sofia, Mirai, coolmeia, Luckyone (also in FB-group I think)...

I really hope that all these members will post again after Mao's third world title this season ( Too sweet! ) or at least in the Olympic season!! Cheering Yep!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:08 pm

I'm really worried about clovera too. Maybe we can write her a message on youtube? She was the top poster here,and I miss her a lot! Sad Also I hope Alyssa and Batsuchan will come back and discuss Worlds with us together!
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:48 pm

i also miss Yunamao. where have all these wonderful members gone? i hope they're still fans of mao! has anyone heard from these long lost members? Bawling
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:20 am

Cheers! Razz

Guess what? I'm alive!!!

Sorry for my absence. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I've been a bit away from skating since the summer olys. Actually, I felt a little in disbelief after worlds last year. Yep, Sadly
Also, the new rules are making me confused. I can't do my videos anymore. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I've been following the group on FB, since I'm always there. Feel free to add me.
I'll try to come here more often.

PS: Gosh, that avatar has been there for ages. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Aw, you guys are sweet! Many Hearts I haven't posted here in ages! WOW! Sweatdrop But I'm still a HUGE Mao fan and I support her unconditionally. I've been recently added to the Facebook group. Cheering Hugs to all of you! Daisies for you

josling wrote:
MikiAndoFan#1 (gone with Miki maybe?! Lips sealed)

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Well it's good to see that this thread has brought a couple missed members back! Nice to see you two again Smile.

Okami was one of the founders and administrators of the forum. She was on here a while back and said she was very busy with life, and Idk when she will be back. Hopefully we will see her again. Batsuchan was one of the most active members for a long time, and I miss her too! I don't think we've seen the last of her though... Yes, Clovera did kind of drop off the face of the Earth. I've been wondering what happened to her too.

I hope we hear something from more of our missed friends in the near future!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 pm

I miss Batsuchan's Taka-Mao shipping fanfics...
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 am

I miss Okami a lot ~ she always moved my discussion to right place when I had no idea where I should comment Smile

of course, I miss Batsuchan a lot but I know she read PM~ so if anyone of you need her, just PM her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 pm

thanks for the information on Batsuchan, shikure!

i also miss purplemaze and coconut!

i can't wait until olympic season! hopefully these veteran members whom we miss will be back! and i can't wait to welcome any new members who discover mao and fall in love with her and plan on staying on this forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 pm

oh, and welcome back, alyssa and MikiAndoFan#1! i hope you both have fun reading through the forum and catching up on what you missed!
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Funny, I haven't even noticed this thread existed but just yesterday I was thinking about some of the members who seem to have disappeared.

Apart from those already mentioned, I'd like to add two of the real oldies who were still posting in the first Mao forum before this one was created:

Miss you Yumei and Summervie!

Also, what about Z4mboni?
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:06 pm

I think Yunamao is active in the FB group  Woot!

Quote :
Actually, I felt a little in disbelief after worlds last year. Yep, Sadly
Also, the new rules are making me confused.

THIS!
Back to top Go down
shar
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
shar

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Where's Genie? She was still posting earlier this year, and now nothing. I hope she's ok.
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Really summervie, where is she/he confused ? and Batsuchan, I wonder what she thinks about Taka and her girlfriend  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old members you miss   old members you miss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old members you miss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Miscellaneous :: General Chat-
Jump to: