Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikolai Morozov

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Nikolai Morozov Empty
PostSubject: Nikolai Morozov   Nikolai Morozov Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Okay. What is up with the man lately? Who dates loads of his own students DURING their competitive careers? And even though skaters switch coaches all the time, I've never seen people leave other skaters like skaters seem to be leave him! For example, Javier Fernandez, Kovtun, Miki, Elene Gedevanshvili, Adam Rippon, Nobu, and Valentina Marchei - and so many of them leave on such bad terms!

The latest one to leave him is Florent Amodio, of all people.

Sarah and Drew ‏@SarahandDrew 7h
Amodio on Morosov: "It's a divorce. I'll always have enormous respect for Nikolai but this can't go on."

What is "this?" I have a feeling that the answer is in the article that I can't understand - could somebody that speaks French please translate? Thank you in advance!!

http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artistique/Actualites/Amodio-sans-entraineur/387836
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Nikolai Morozov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai Morozov   Nikolai Morozov Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Alokya wrote:
Okay. What is up with the man lately? Who dates loads of his own students DURING their competitive careers? And even though skaters switch coaches all the time, I've never seen people leave other skaters like skaters seem to be leave him! For example, Javier Fernandez, Kovtun, Miki, Elene Gedevanshvili, Adam Rippon, Nobu, and Valentina Marchei - and so many of them leave on such bad terms!

Amodio on Morosov: "It's a divorce. I'll always have enormous respect for Nikolai but this can't go on."

What is "this?" I have a feeling that the answer is in the article that I can't understand - could somebody that speaks French please translate? Thank you in advance!!

http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artistique/Actualites/Amodio-sans-entraineur/387836
basically he said that at first the plan was to join Morozov team in NY but then it turned out to be in Los Angeles. He stayed there 3 days and found out it wasnt for him anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Nikolai Morozov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai Morozov   Nikolai Morozov Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Gosh! I hope Dai leaves Morozov too. I think Florent will be better off without Nikolai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Nikolai Morozov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai Morozov   Nikolai Morozov Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:03 am

Alokya wrote:

There is a skating God afterall.Worship Worship Worship  This was long overdue. Now Ilinykh/Katsalapov please come to your senses and follow Amodio! The same goes for Dai, though with him, Morozov is only "an adviser", however even this is too much.

bibi wrote:
basically he said that at first the plan was to join Morozov team in NY but then it turned out to be in Los Angeles. He stayed there 3 days and found out it wasnt for him anymore.

Actually Adam had the same problem, he/or his mother was fed up with constant travelling around the Globe, just so he was able to work with Kolya, and even then Kolya didn't gave him much training time.
I'm surprised though, that it took Amodio this long to do this and that he's done it 7 freaking months before Sochi.Shocked

I wonder who his coach is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikolai Morozov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikolai Morozov   Nikolai Morozov Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikolai Morozov
Page 1 of 1