Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To fans of good TV... with a twitter account :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

To fans of good TV... with a twitter account :) Empty
PostSubject: To fans of good TV... with a twitter account :)   To fans of good TV... with a twitter account :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:42 pm

Recently I became a fan of Hannibal, a TV show written by Bryan Fuller. Yeah, I know - Hannibal. Because of the title it took me 8 months to convince myself to watch it (I'm not a big fan of the Thomas Harris franchise), but my friend forced me to do it (and I love her for it). One of the best TV scripts, amazing actors, stunning cinematography - plus the people involved in creating the shows are super friendly and respectful of their fans.

However, the grisly subject matter causes the show to struggle with ratings - and because of that, it is at risk of being dropped by NBC. It was the enthusiastic involvement of the show's fans (AKA fannibals  Too sweet! ) that convinced NBC to fund season 2, and now they are fighting for season 3.

...And because of that, I have a favor to ask.  Worship 

Could anybody who has Twitter, and perhaps watched Hannibal, or just wants to help a good show gain some recognition, please vote for nbchannibal.tumblr.com here:

shortyawards.com/link/lzt

(For the nomination to count, you need to write a reason in the "I nominate http://nbchannibal.tumblr.com/?og=1 for a Shorty Award in #tumblr because..." field.)

nbchannibal.tumblr.com is the official Tumblr, led by absolutely amazing people.  Wub They fully deserve the award  Yep! 

(Also, I can sincerely recommend Hannibal to those who haven't watched it yet... as long as you don't mind having your heart broken into pieces.  Depressed Crying Also, blood.  Sweatdrop )
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

To fans of good TV... with a twitter account :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To fans of good TV... with a twitter account :)   To fans of good TV... with a twitter account :) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:13 pm

I've never watched this show, cause like you said, it's Hannibal. I don't really have a stomach for this kind of things. And knowing Madds Mikelsen, he probably makes Hannibal even scarier. pale 

Sadly, I don't have a twitter account either, so unfortunately I can't help.
Back to top Go down

To fans of good TV... with a twitter account :)
Page 1 of 1