Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...

Go down 
+30
aoi88
mingming
FatiniAdlina
klarification
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
femariel
skateexox7
skatwai717
getmewild
MaoMaoRevolution
chineseteacup
Erika
coolmeia
Star85
bleedingblades3
chiyori
Maxgato
maoshi
kawaiimao
Oscilla
inskate
clovera
Nanae
polosatik
Mirai
Batsuchan
SoMiTripleAxel
bibi
Okami
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Aww, thank you, Batsuchan! Embarassed

No, I did not disappear for good! Hell, no! I'm just notoriously running out of time. Unconscious I started studying Computer Graphics this year (in addition to majoring in English Literature, currently 4th year) and sometimes I don't even have enough time to sleep. Sweatdrop The weeks after 4CC were particularly hectic, as I had to finish a lot of projects for the CG school, complete my vocational training (as a highschool teacher), finish two research papers and plan a detailed outline for my MA paper. I still haven't completed the outline... Hell, no! But at least I finally have an idea what I want to accomplish and I hope I'll be able to finish it by tomorrow morning. Unconscious

I miss being able to post more often! But I get distracted too easily, so I have to force myself to avoid figure skating news until I have finished the most important and/or tedious of my projects. Otherwise I would just never get anything done! geek
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Okami wrote:

I miss being able to post more often! But I get distracted too easily, so I have to force myself to avoid figure skating news until I have finished the most important and/or tedious of my projects. Otherwise I would just never get anything done! geek

I get distracted SOO easily when it comes to figure skating news. Thankfully work is boring and really slow right now. Sweatdrop lol!

Good luck with all your work! Ganbatte, Okami~! Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 am

Beautiful! Many Hearts Mao looks very, VERY elegant, like a Hollywood diva ;D I espcially think that the black dress looks very sexy on her Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:00 am

Oooooo those are all so pretty!!! Would you mind if I used one of them as my avitar?
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:40 pm

That's very beautiful. I really want to do that too. So what kind of graphic class that I need to takel in order to do something like that? I'm not good at graphic. I only know how to paint different colour on the clothes. I think Mao will look very beautiful in something white like this for the SP flower

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 2n1z68y
Back to top Go down
Erika

Erika

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Okami! you are genius! Worship

YNK1 wrote:
That's very beautiful. I really want to do that too. So what kind of graphic class that I need to takel in order to do something like that? I'm not good at graphic. I only know how to paint different colour on the clothes. I think Mao will look very beautiful in something white like this for the SP flower

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 2n1z68y

I love this white dress!! Swoon Swoon Swoon
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Star85 wrote:
Oooooo those are all so pretty!!! Would you mind if I used one of them as my avitar?

I wouldn't mind at all! flower

YNK1 wrote:
That's very beautiful. I really want to do that too. So what kind of graphic class that I need to takel in order to do something like that? I'm not good at graphic. I only know how to paint different colour on the clothes.

I actually didn't take any courses. Sweatdrop I've always enjoyed drawing and painting, and I just learned to use computer as one of my tools. (I'm studying Computer Graphics now, but I only started very recently and the things I learn there are mostly formal/technical stuff - i.e. how to design successful advertisements, what colors should we use, how to design portals and webpages, Flash, etc.)
As I mentioned in reply to Maxgato on the second page of this thread, any painting software that supports layers would be good enough to create stuff like the ideas for the outfits that I posted here. Smile
Of course, a goo tabled would make the job much easier! Smile I use Wacom Bamboo and it's quite nice (I would prefer Intuos, but it's too expensive for me). Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Cool! Thanks! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:24 pm

YNK1 wrote:

Swoon Faint2 OMG, that is sooo gorgeous, YNK1!!! Well, I've been saying all along that I wanted to see Mao in a white/silver outfit for 'Claire de Lune,' so I might be biased, but I LOVE IT!!!! Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:25 am

Okami wrote:
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Pearls_01b

This one is GORGEOUS. I'm totally in love with the design, the colour, EVERYTHING.

I think you should send these pictures to Mao's management people. She could really use someone like you helping her with the designs of her dresses.
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:19 pm

YNK1 wrote:

Ahhhh~~~
That is crazy beautiful!!! It is pure and white like the rays of the moonlight itself! I think Mao would be very striking in white...almost no skaters wear it anymore. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:30 pm

A new batch of costume edits! cyclops

...Somewhat princess-themed this time. Sweatdrop A bit cheesy, perhaps, but I really needed to do something more fantasy-esque. The mundane reality of slaving away at my Uni really got under my skin this semester... Unconscious

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_01_t Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_02_t Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_05_t Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_04_t

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_03_t Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_05a_t Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_07_t Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_08_t

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_06_t Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Mao_Moon_09_t

(Please click on the thumbnails to see the full sized images! Yep! )

Last edited by Okami on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:02 pm

OKAMI - Beautiful images, as always!! Many Hearts

When I looked at the second to last one, I thought "Romeo & Juliet," and I don't know why! Bizarre! confused

Oh no wait, I know why! I think it would match Taka-chan's "Romeo & Juliet" outfit PERFECTLY!! ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Man, are these gorgeous~!!! Keep it up, Okami! Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
getmewild

getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:33 am

Oh My God! that was a work of art! Mao is so beautiful... any tutorial... I kinda suck at Photoshop.... LOL

is it just me or she looks a little like Yuna?
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.blogspot.com
skatwai717

skatwai717

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:34 am

wow!you make mao's to change a beautifu dress!it is very nice!
Back to top Go down
skateexox7

skateexox7

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 pm

these are all sooo pretty! very cool Smile
Back to top Go down
femariel

femariel

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:27 am

hello!
wow!...the designs are amazing...i like the 1st and 2nd designs...thanks for sharing...you are really ggod at it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Okami, you're a genius!
That's all I can say.

Mao should hire your as her designer.

Btw, Happy Easter, guys! :albino:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Those are indeed stunning!

Swoon

alyssa wrote:
Mao should hire your as her designer.

That would be so cool!

Cheering
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Splendid Okami! Maybe you should send your works to Team Mao and help them get inspired in making good costumes for our princess.

I liked the 2nd one and the last two ones. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FatiniAdlina

FatiniAdlina

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 am

i like every single one of them....you'r so talented...i wish i could do something like that...unfortunately i'm not a creative person..i'm a science student...i'm going to use figure skating as my next year science project and i'm going to use mao as my subject
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 am

FatiniAdlina wrote:
i like every single one of them....you'r so talented...i wish i could do something like that...unfortunately i'm not a creative person..i'm a science student...i'm going to use figure skating as my next year science project and i'm going to use mao as my subject
Welcome to the forum Very Happy Your project sounds interesting Yep!
Back to top Go down
FatiniAdlina

FatiniAdlina

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 am

mingming wrote:
FatiniAdlina wrote:
Welcome to the forum Very Happy Your project sounds interesting Yep!

thanks Smile..i havent start the project yet though (next year)...its not going to be easy...mao's 3A will be my subject Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 pm

2 old edits, done before I messed up my hand... Just a random one:
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Maonewmasquerade02copy

And my remake of the Bells dress:
Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Maomagicbells01

BTW, the links to my previous ones are dead, but I'll re-upload them soon. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...   Photo manipulations and dress designs thread... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo manipulations and dress designs thread...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next