Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony   Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Gahh, well, I wasn't quite sure if I should post this in one of the existing threads (but which one?!), so I just started a new one! Sweatdrop (Moderators - if you can think of a good thread to merge this with, feel free to do so!)

I just happened to come across this clip today - it shows Mai and Taka-chan at THEIR Chuukyou University entrance ceremony two years ago!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmhOUXGDvBk

I was amused that Mai also talks about looking forward to wearing normal clothes (not uniforms) and being "fashionable"! Just like Mao! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
snowdrops24

PostSubject: Re: Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony   Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:17 pm

I looked at the topic title and thought, "what? Mai and Taka together???" Laughing

Obviously - that was not what Batsuchan wrote about. hohoho. I will, however, say that the thought of Mai and Taka together did cross my mind before. Taka and Mao are close friends and Taka takes care of Mao cuz he is seretly (?) in love of her elder sister. Oh well, that's probably sheer hallucination and crappy storyline. lol!

Mai looks more or less the same but she DOES look a lot more fashionable now; with make-up on and everything. Taka looks slightly more mature.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony   Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:36 pm

snowdrops24 wrote:
I looked at the topic title and thought, "what? Mai and Taka together???" Laughing

Obviously - that was not what Batsuchan wrote about. hohoho. I will, however, say that the thought of Mai and Taka together did cross my mind before. Taka and Mao are close friends and Taka takes care of Mao cuz he is seretly (?) in love of her elder sister. Oh well, that's probably sheer hallucination and crappy storyline. lol!

Mai looks more or less the same but she DOES look a lot more fashionable now; with make-up on and everything. Taka looks slightly more mature.

snowdrops24 - you always write interesting replies that make me really want to reply Very Happy, but unfortunately I couldn't get back to this thread until now!

Yes, the thought of Taka-chan and Mai has crossed my mind before. Sweatdrop

But to *me*, it seems that Mai is more like an older sister to Taka-chan, like Miki. Even though Mai and Taka-chan are in the same class, Mai is almost a year older than Taka-chan.

I can't point to anything in particular that makes me think this, except for maybe after 2006 Junior Worlds. On some TV show, Mao, Mai and Taka-chan were shown at the rink after practice, and Mai asked about the bouquet incident.

Have you guys seen the clip where Taka-chan threw his bouquet at Mao?! WOW!
See 4:32 or so in this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4C0L9faJbs&NR=1

After that, at 5:09, while they're being interviewed, Mao says "It's like a marriage press conference," and Taka-chan says "Shut up." ROTFLMAO

Then, after that - there's the scene I'm talking about:

5:30
Mai: During the medals ceremony - you threw your bouquet at Mao, right?
Taka: Yup, I threw it [at her].
Mai: Mao, you caught it didn't you?
Mao: Yeah I caught it! It was a bouquet after all!

I think it's suspicious how Mao doesn't look up at all during this exchange, like she's embarrased or something. Razz And I do read this scene as Mai sort of being like, "oooh, Taka-chan threw a bouquet at Mao, oooh, they must like each other or something." (But perhaps that's just me and my wild imagination. Sweatdrop)

So based on this unbelievably scanty evidence, I would say that if I had to guess, Mai is not interested in Taka-chan, and would perhaps be happy to set them up, like she planned the whole Jeff kiss thing at THE ICE last year. Too sweet!

As for Taka-chan, who knows? I have no read on that situation; it's entirely possible that he likes Mai! confused

Oh, and just for completeness, at the end of the clip:

5:42
Mai: You were called Mao's little brother?
Taka: Yeah.
Mai: Why?
Taka: At the airport, there was this old lady ocunting, but it was like she didn't understand English, so I helped her, and then she said, "Thanks. Are you Mao's younger brother?"

ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony   Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mai and Taka-chan at *their* Chuukyoudai entrance ceremony
Page 1 of 1