Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid

Go down 
+2
Okami
summervie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Empty
PostSubject: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:52 am

WOW!
On Monday has come Kaka, officially the best player of 2007. Today - Cristiano Ronaldo, officially the best player of 2008 and overall. WOW!

Welcome to the second Galactic Era of senor Florentino Perez (the man who several years ago brought to Real Madrid Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and Beckham)! Smile

The price: 96 millions of euros.

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm

summervie wrote:

The price: 96 millions of euros.
Wow.

affraid

...They wouldn't consider donating a spare million of euros to poor students who can't afford going to Trophee Eric Bompbard, would they? Who, me?
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:04 pm

That amount of money will probably rescue the ISU out of its current state, as well as numerous other sport organizations struggling to stay afloat. silent Oh, the joys of major sports and the economic juggernaut it churns... Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Okami wrote:

affraid
...They wouldn't consider donating a spare million of euros to poor students who can't afford going to Trophee Eric Bompbard, would they? Who, me?
Actually, in the the world of football many consider this money to be a completely insane amount too. Especially in the times of economic apocalypse when a lot of big clubs have some hard time just as anyone else.
But... firstly, it is expected that he'll return to Real Madrid all this amount in mere two seasons (through different means). Secondly, not sure what his personality is (some say it's not that nice; on the other hand, when Beckham was coming it was the same story: everybody expected he would be a whimsical pop-star or something like that, while in fact the guy's turned out to be one of the most hardworking and professional fellows out there and a total sweetheart overall -P), but if there's a player worth some insane money today, this is him - http://www.as.com/diarioasmedia/diarioas/media/200906/11/futbol/20090611dasdasftb_1_Ves_LVC.flv

Last edited by summervie on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Gosh, I know nothing about football (or 'soccer' as we silly Americans call it), but I have heard of Cristiano Ronaldo. Not because I've seen him play, but because he created quite a scandal in India when pictures of him kissing Bipasha Basu (a famous Bollywood actress with a boyfriend) surfaced... Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
F.

F.

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:32 am

Our class was discussing this topic the whole day(....sorry,forgive all of us,my teachers:(
Real Madrid,what a rich name! I used to hate RM,for there team is with deepest pockets in the world.But now i realize that they give us a big pleasure to the eyes,so i just shut up-)
For me, Ronaldo is a very typical football player. He has all the ability to be one of the top players in the world. He's quick, he's strong, great passing ability, great control and terrific technique.He has all of these.
BUT HE IS JUST A TALENT,he has lots of things to do to become a master-)

by the way,can i gossip here?
lots of magazines here report:He's fantastic in bed
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:57 pm

F. wrote:

by the way,can i gossip here?
lots of magazines here report:He's fantastic in bed
Do they print reproductions of Claude Monet in the same magazines? Or how it comes you have such a broad field of... mmm... 'interests'? Smile
Back to top Go down
F.

F.

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 pm

i guess they not only print Monet but also Van gogh,Dali,Robens and
Rembrandt;P
well all in all...Ronaldo hasn't a good fame in our heart
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:53 pm

I just noticed this thread existed!

Disappointed

Despite me being Portuguese, I can't stand Cristiano!

Evil or Very Mad

I don't find him extraordinary enough to be considered the best in the World. And even though Football is the most popular sport here in Portugal, I'm not fan of the sport.

Drama!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid   Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the new player of Real Madrid
Page 1 of 1