Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.

Go down 
+2
kawaiimao
Popon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Popon

Popon

Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Empty
PostSubject: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:44 pm

It includes a new article of Mao,"To Luscious Beauty".
Mainly about her training with TT in Russia.

--Maozaechka got this uniform from TT on her birthday. Encore That is Russian uniform for Sochi Olympics. Maozaechka seems to be favorite in it. flower

--TT offered first-class training environment to her pupil. Maozaechka was training in a certain facilities in Russia. There are all things necessary for her daily life. A restaurant, cafe, dentist's office, beauty parlor, rubber and etc. She goes outside once a week(Tuesday) and watches ballet. TT took Maozaechka to anywhere. For example, the recording scene of Russinan TV program which TT appears on.

--TT said to Maozaechka like this for a laugh, "Mao, if you have any trouble in Japan in the future, switch over to Russian nationality and compete for Russia."

--Mao is going to try two 3axs in her LP. She will do it with no choctaws, threes and brackets.
santa

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 1:54 pm

I love this kind of info, thanks so much! Thumbs up!
Can't wait for Skate Canada and I'm so jealous of all those who go there!
It's nearing... Panic!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:38 pm

Quote :
I love this kind of info, thanks so much! Thumbs up!
Can't wait for Skate Canada and I'm so jealous of all those who go there!
It's nearing... Panic!
someone like me!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
the arena is about 15 minutes from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo happy! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want so badly her autograph and a picture with her!!!!!

Smile ...sorry i couldn't resist.... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:02 pm

Thank you popon for sharing I love you   I haven't have a chance to go bookstore as I caught cold and staying in No
I love hearing the story of Mao-chan and TT Love Hearts TT seems to take care of Mao-chan really good Very Happy
I think it good idea that Mao will do simple triple Axel this season! Can't wait to see her 2 triple axel LP Panic!
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:53 pm

bibi wrote:

someone like me!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes, exactly! Frustrated Mad Evil or Very Mad Wink

bibi wrote:

the arena is about 15 minutes from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo happy! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want so badly her autograph and a picture with her!!!!!

Smile ...sorry i couldn't resist.... Wink

Don't worry, you'll have to compensate us unlucky ones for this horrible mental anguish by reporting Mao-chan's every step, sharing her autograph and giving her our best regards! Twisted Evil

Good luck and have fun! Good luck!
I hope you'll witness some wonderful winning performance by Mao! cheers
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:16 pm

Hehehe lol! bibi, I feel exactly same way as kawaiimao-chan Very Happy
Are you going to watch whole skate canada event?? The arena has nice ice?? Have you ever skated there??
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:40 am

Popon, thank you very much! cheers

bibi, probably you have a plan already how to meet Mao (and since you are a local and a skater yourself, everything probably will be much more easier in this case), therefore my "rich" experiense on stalking universal figure skaters most likely won't help you very much... Rolling Eyes Thus, only two words: good luck! Wink

Yumei, get better! sunny
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:37 am

I'm glad to see that all of you are supporting me Wink
This is the same arena than at Skate Canada 2002. At this time, I was a flower girl there!!!! So I met a lot of skaters!!
and this year, I'm going to patch the hole on the ice!!!
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:26 am

bibi wrote:
I was a flower girl there!!!!
wow, that's cool Wub
summervie wrote:
Yumei, get better! sunny
Thank ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Popon

Popon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:23 pm

good luck bibi! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:37 pm

Also, I have to whole event tickets because I'm not going to patch the holes all the days so I'll attempt also at the practicing and I'll looking to give you reports about Mao!!!
Back to top Go down
jalarcon

PostSubject: Russia   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 am

I think in Russia Mao would do just fine in her training as long as she sticks to the "program". Everything she needs are close at hand. Why not compete for Russia?

find cheap flights | find cheap airline tickets | cheap air travel tips | cheap flight search | free flash games | free online games | converting to islam | convert to islam

Back to top Go down
http://www.mercurypoisoning.me
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.   Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese sports magazine,"Number" on Oct.
Page 1 of 1