Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Mao wallpapers and avatars

Go down 
+7
Okami
Batsuchan
MikiAndoFan#1
clovera
MaoMaoRevolution
josling
roma
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Empty
PostSubject: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 am

I made some Mao wallpapers and avatars (with a few yuna and miki) while doing some layouts last week.

Wallpaper thumbnail 1:
Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Thumbs_mao_fan_wall

Wallpaper thumbnail 2:
Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Thumbs_mao_cdl_wall

The generated thumbnails are really small but I posted them here in case you like them: Very Happy
Mao wallpapers and avatars

Walls: 1280x800

Last edited by roma on Sat May 08, 2010 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am

Oh, they're all very nice!! Good work, roma. flower
The pic I like the most is the first wallpaper with Claire de Lune. Smile Love Hearts
Worship
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

I am really in awe of you computer graphically gifted people!! Hell, no!

Thank you so much--The pink "Caprice" one is now my wallpaper!!!
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am

Thanks for sharing roma~ I love you

The Requiem and Claire de Lune avatars are fantastic! Yep!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 am

Thank you, Josling, MaoMaoRevolution and Clovera!

I'm using the pink fan wallpaper here because my 2yr old niece loves it so much she keeps on pointing and shouting "Maoooooooo" everytime she sees it.

I wanted to make a Miki Requiem wallpaper but my screencaps aren't in HD and they're quite blurry. Sad
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Can someone tell me how can I make wallpapers? I want to make a wallpaper with Miki!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Thanks for the wallpapers!!

roma wrote:

I'm using the pink fan wallpaper here because my 2yr old niece loves it so much she keeps on pointing and shouting "Maoooooooo" everytime she sees it.

OMG, your niece is too adorable!! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 am

MikiAndoFan#1, you love Miki so much, don't you? Smile Do you have better resolution recent pics of Miki? I really want to make a Miki wallpaper, too, because I like her so much also. sunny

Batsuchan wrote:

Thanks for the wallpapers!!
OMG, your niece is too adorable!!
Yep. She loves Mao ever since she's a year old and keeps imitating her. I noticed she doesn't have this kind of attention for other skaters.

I made her a Mao tumbler she can always look at so she wouldn't disturb me so much while I'm working. Very Happy

BTW, here are some pics of her trying to imitate Mao: http://twitpic.com/photos/pinkroma flower
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 am

roma wrote:

I made her a Mao tumbler she can always look at so she wouldn't disturb me so much while I'm working. Very Happy

BTW, here are some pics of her trying to imitate Mao: http://twitpic.com/photos/pinkroma flower

Your niece is just Mushy Love!!
Oh man, that is absolutely too cute.

You know how to raise kids!! cheers
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 am

roma wrote:
MikiAndoFan#1, you love Miki so much, don't you? Smile Do you have better resolution recent pics of Miki? I really want to make a Miki wallpaper, too, because I like her so much also. sunny

Yes, I do!

Many Hearts

Hmmm... are you looking for pictures with 1024x768 resolution?

Can you recommend me a program to create wallpapers?

Razz

Your niece is so adorable!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am

Thanks, MaoMaoRevolution and MikiAndoFan#1!

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Hmmm... are you looking for pictures with 1024x768 resolution?
Yep. I found HD vids of her SP and FS at worlds 09 so I'll see if I can get better quality screencaps from there. I previously thought I had some but turned out I got the normal quality vids.

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Can you recommend me a program to create wallpapers?
For free software you can use paint.NET or GIMP. If you're still starting to learn how to make/edit some graphics better not start with Photoshop as it's quite difficult to use with all the tools available. But if you have Photoshop Elements I'd suggest that one 'coz it's so much easier to use than Photoshop (with some of the useful tools from the full Photoshop version and some templates).
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Roma, your works look great! Wub (And your nice is just too adorable. Many Hearts )
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:25 pm

roma wrote:
For free software you can use paint.NET or GIMP. If you're still starting to learn how to make/edit some graphics better not start with Photoshop as it's quite difficult to use with all the tools available. But if you have Photoshop Elements I'd suggest that one 'coz it's so much easier to use than Photoshop (with some of the useful tools from the full Photoshop version and some templates).

Thank you! Now how can I make wallpapers? For example, how can I put a moon like you did with Mao's Claire de Lune?
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 pm

^Hmm... The moon is actually a free brush I've downloaded before. I just trace and cut the image (in this case, Mao) put it on a separate layer then add a background at the bottom layer. I placed the moon brush on the layer below Mao. Of course it also depends on the resolution of the brush. I just got lucky that brush set was in HQ. Very Happy

I mostly use the software's available filters and image enhancing options to tweak other pictures, make backgrounds and highlight images... Oh, and you can also practice with changing an image or a layer's opacity.

Okami wrote:
Roma, your works look great! (And your niece is just too adorable.)
Thanks, Okami! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 pm

roma wrote:
^Hmm... The moon is actually a free brush I've downloaded before. I just trace and cut the image (in this case, Mao) put it on a separate layer then add a background at the bottom layer. I placed the moon brush on the layer below Mao. Of course it also depends on the resolution of the brush. I just got lucky that brush set was in HQ. Very Happy

I mostly use the software's available filters and image enhancing options to tweak other pictures, make backgrounds and highlight images... Oh, and you can also practice with changing an image or a layer's opacity.

I can't figure it out!

Depressed Crying

Would you mind making a wallpaper for me? If you have the time and patience to do it, of course.

Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 am

^Sure! I'll be trying out the HD screencaps I just managed to get from YT and make some.

Do you have particular pictures in mind?
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am

roma wrote:
^Sure! I'll be trying out the HD screencaps I just managed to get from YT and make some.

Do you have particular pictures in mind?

Thank you so much!

Confetti

Hmmm... a wallpaper with her LP at Worlds 2009 would be nice.

Razz

Thank you, again!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 am

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:

Hmmm... a wallpaper with her LP at Worlds 2009 would be nice.

I made a new wallpaper for Mao and two (walls and avatars) for Miki.

Miki
Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Thumbs_miki_worlds_sp Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Thumbs_miki_worlds_fs

Mao
Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Thumbs_mao_masquerade

As usual, the generated thumbnails are really small so just
check here: Mao and Miki Wallpapers and Avatars

I hope you like them. Smile

Last edited by roma on Sat May 08, 2010 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:01 am

Thank you, roma! I love them! They're beautiful!

I love you

Thank you so much!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 am

They are beautiful! Love Hearts Thank you for sharing Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:34 am

They're wonderful, roma! Love Hearts
Thank you very much.
I wish I could do this too. Smile
Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Thank you, roma!! That new one of Mao is now on my desktop. Love Hearts Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 pm

I'm glad you all liked them. Making these wallpapers are a good way for me to learn new graphic tricks. Hehe...

chiyori, that's my new laptop wallpaper, too! Thanks to inskate for the Mao pics I used for that wall. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:54 am

Your avatars are really pretty. flower

My favourite is the one I'm using right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:51 am

Thanks, Aibhlin! I'm glad you liked them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Mao wallpapers and avatars   Some Mao wallpapers and avatars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Mao wallpapers and avatars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next