Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some things I dinked around with today...

Go down 
+11
bellarina
chiyori
MikiAndoFan#1
Oscilla
coolmeia
MaoMaoRevolution
roma
kaarolcia
Mirai
bibi
Star85
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

Some things I dinked around with today... Empty
PostSubject: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:56 pm

I was bored today, so I decided to do some photo editing. I don't have photoshop, or anything like that. This is just me doing what I could with the photobucket image editor. lol! !

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao3-1

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao12-1

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao11-1

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao1-1

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao8-1

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao13-1

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao2-1

Last edited by Star85 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 pm

beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:32 am

Oh wow! They're gorgeous! Many Hearts

I especially like the third one; it's like Mao is saying, "Thank you! Thank you!" while her adoring audience throws her roses! ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 am

Very pretty! Smile

I like the masquarade one the most - Queen Mao queen dancing the opening Waltz Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Thanks guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:54 am

They're beautiful, Star85! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 pm

So pretty~~~I love the glittery snowflakes Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 pm

The fumei photo is the best! It match perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 am

coolmeia wrote:
The fumei photo is the best! It match perfectly.

Is that one Fumei? scratch I couldn't really tell who's face it was for sure, but I assumed it was probably Mao, cause I found it on some webpage article about Mao. I was like, "hm, I've never seen here wear that before..." But the page was really old, so I thought it must have just been an outfit she wore at some ice show years ago or something. If it's not Mao though, oh well. lol.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 am

Some more pics I stayed up way too late messing around with tonight. Not some of my finest work - some of it's kind of corny. Lol. Once again, I'm just using the photo bucket image editor. Haha. Can't wait to get photoshop, or some cool image editing program someday!...

Rainbow Mirror Mao Asada

Fancy Frame

Adorable Mao

Photobucket

Eeeeyeah.... lol! Her arm was already curled up into that O, and I couldn't resist making it swirly... hehe. Hm, I just notice, it also looks like pacman!lol!

swirly mao

This one's kinda lame. Lol. It's kinda cool though.

Ok it's 3 AM, and I'm going to bed. Night!

Last edited by Star85 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colors were all mixed up in rainbow pic before, but now they appear fine. Weird.)
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:24 am

Lovely! Smile The swirl-hand looks somewhat scary to me, though! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm

I know, it does look kind of scary. Lol. I didn't mean for it to look as scary as I meant for it to just look weird though.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

I didn't want to start a whole new thread on this, so I thought maybe this was the best place to put it:

I made an outfit in this contest they have at macys.com. If you have time, I just ask you to please vote for me! I don't know how a very few outfits have so much more votes than others, when they aren't any better than the many other outfits on there (especially the top rated one. It pretty much sucks...), but right now, I have zero votes Sad. If I can get just a few votes (8 or 9 it looks like), I can get on the top rated list, and people will actually be able to see my outfit, and vote for it. Right now, I can't even find mine, unless I search for it by email address Sad...

If you can't vote for me today, I will be making another outfit tomorrow, and you can vote for that one too (they have a different contest every day).

You can vote for me at:
http://social.macys.com/fashiondirector/?cm_mmc=MEDIAEDGE-_-ABC-_-DWTS-_-Fashion.Director#/the-daily-fashion-challenge

Unfortunately, there is no link to my outfit, so you must enter my email address in the gallery page to find it (and now you all know my real name!):
danielledubois1@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Done, Star85!

Many Hearts

You're outfits are gorgeous!

Swoon
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Done! & good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:23 pm

done Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Voted! Love Hearts
Best of luck~~
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Voted! Yours is so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:13 am

Awww thanks so much guys! You rock! I came in 37. I think I need to get my submission in earlier from now on, since voting only last one day. That's what I tried to do today. I don't like the one I did as much today. I put these ruffely things on the side (they would remind you of Mao's Bells dress. lol), and I thought they looked cool at first, but after I was finished, I decided they looked kind of stupid. It was too late to change it then though Sad ... I made another one afterward that's much better, but I think you're only supposed to make one per day, so I don't know if it will show up or not. This thing is kind of adicting! You should try it Yep! Plus, you could win a $500 gift card Woot!
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:41 pm

I was thinking about this movie the other day, and I came up with the idea to stick Mao in the bubble instead of the girl. Unfortunately, the basic program that I had to work with doesn't have a good cut out function, so I just tried to round, and blur the edges. So, well... the final product didn't come out anywhere near pro, or anything like that, but the general idea is pretty funny, I think Smile

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao7-1-2
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:15 am

Star85 wrote:
I was thinking about this movie the other day, and I came up with the idea to stick Mao in the bubble instead of the girl. Unfortunately, the basic program that I had to work with doesn't have a good cut out function, so I just tried to round, and blur the edges. So, well... the final product didn't come out anywhere near pro, or anything like that, but the general idea is pretty funny, I think Smile

Some things I dinked around with today... Mao7-1-2

All you need to do is change Bowie into Plush (or Tat?)! Hell, no!

I wasn't in time to vote for you, sorry. I clicked the link you posted, but I got myself an error message...Next time, you must inform us earlier! Panic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:27 am

That's so cute, Star85!

Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:02 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

All you need to do is change Bowie into Plush (or Tat?)! Hell, no!

I wasn't in time to vote for you, sorry. I clicked the link you posted, but I got myself an error message...Next time, you must inform us earlier! Panic!

Oh I was thinking about putting Plush in there. Him, and the goblin king have some similarities I think. This brings me back to the whole cut out tool thing though. I could get away with doing what I did for putting Mao in the bubble, but if I want to paste a face over a face, I really do need to be able to cut it out...

Don't worry about the voting thing. That's just a daily thing that they do every day, so I'm sure that link is invalid by now. I need to do another one of those soon. Just haven't gotten around to it...
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:16 am

I loved Mao's new pics so much, I had to stay up late, and play with them some! For some reason, the first one looks a little distorted now Sad. While I was editing it, it didn't look like that at all. Some other pics that I manipulated in the past have done that too, where they look great in the process, but after it's saved, it comes out distorted...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things I dinked around with today...   Some things I dinked around with today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some things I dinked around with today...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next