Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think will leave?

Go down 
+4
MikiAndoFan#1
roma
Yschntä
Haidogirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

Who do you think will leave? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:56 am

Hello! Its my first time to start a topic, so i hope all is right Laughing
I was wondering, if someone know, who of the top skaters will retire after this season! I think there will be some, cause its always the same after Olympics, so do someone can tell about?
Back to top Go down
Yschntä

Yschntä

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:07 am

I think that Lambiel and Plushy will definitely retire after Olympics. And maybe Lysacek...?
For the female skaters I have no idea...
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:12 am

Maybe Fumie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:52 am

Maybe Evgeni, Stéphane, Brian and Johnny. For the Ladies maybe Fumie, Júlia, Susanna. Yukari also said she wanted to retire.
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:39 am

I don't know but Lambiel might continue competing because I heard Euro's gonna be held in Switzerland, 2011.
I think Yukari and Fumie will retire. I hope Miki, Akiko and Dai will keep competing untill 2011 Worlds in Nagano.
Yu-na might retire but I think it depends on Olympics result.

Brian, I don't want him to leave yet! Neutral
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 am

I think Joannie have said she wanted to retire but i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 am

I sure hope Miki will continue until 2014! She's still so young!

Depressed Crying

But if she's planning to retire, I hope she'll reitre after Worlds in Nagano.

Drama!
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 am

Yukari really said she will retire? Oh im so sad about that! Bawling But i understand it, she is still young and has not archieved much, but often tread bad by the japanese federation ~~
I really hope Mao and Miki and Daisuke continue!
But i think i read some interview of Daisuke, where he said he competes until 2010 Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
coolmeia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

It's really to hear about that. I'm feel really sorry for her. She is not only treated bad by the japanese federation. The international judges always robbed her too. She really really deserve to be on the podium at 2008 World.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:03 pm

Haidogirl wrote:
Yukari really said she will retire? Oh im so sad about that! Bawling But i understand it, she is still young and has not archieved much, but often tread bad by the japanese federation ~~
I really hope Mao and Miki and Daisuke continue!
But i think i read some interview of Daisuke, where he said he competes until 2010 Depressed Crying

I'm sad about this but I hope they'll stay until Worlds in Nagano esp. Dai. Miki is still very young. I hope she stays, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:18 am

coolmeia wrote:
It's really to hear about that. I'm feel really sorry for her. She is not only treated bad by the japanese federation. The international judges always robbed her too. She really really deserve to be on the podium at 2008 World.

That is so true, i really thought she would be world champion that time! I was shocked when she ended up 4th! Even the german comentators didnt know what happen Suspect
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 pm

You beat me to making a thread on this topic! lol

Well, I'm not 100% sure about anyone, but I have a few hunches:

Evan said not too long ago that the olympics were his "final goal". I really hope they're not, cause he's my fave male skater, but I take that as a big indicator that he may very well retire after the end of the season.

I read an interview with Yunas dad, saying that he wanted her to retire soon, settle down (start a family), and have a more normal life. Personally, I think that retiring any time soon would be something she would regret. She's only 19. There's plenty of time for her to live a normal life. She's in prime condition right now, making lots of money, and living a dream. If she didn't stick around a few more years, I think it would kind of be a waste of talent, and youth. The interview never really indicated how soon her dad meant, but the tone of it kind of made it sound like he wanted her to retire at the end of the season, or within a season or two after that.

I think Plushenko may retire. However, if he does, I think there's a big chance he'll come back again. He's said things about how he feels like he very well might stick around for a while, or take a break for a while, then come back again.

I think Fumie will probably retire. I think Lambiel will probably retire. Yukari probably will. Julia probably will. Sasha will (if she even comes out of retirement at all... Carolina might (hope she does). Emily, and Kimmy probably will (hope they do too). Miki might. Johnny might.

Other than that, I'm even less sure.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Oh thank you very much, star85! Hehe i was faster than you cat

About Yunas dad, i hope he is not the boss in their family lol! Because i read, that Yunas mom really loves her to skate! And i think even if she ends her competitive carrier, she will not have a normal life, cause still very famous with CMs and stuff ne! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will leave?   Who do you think will leave? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will leave?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Other Skaters-
Jump to: