Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What should be done about Maos' costumes?

Go down 
+20
CraZsk8r
chelseamarie
zakkan
roma
ballerinamao
Figure_skating_love
MikiAndoFan#1
maochang
Aibhlin
chineseteacup
dangerous_angel_face
Liffey
polosatik
MaoMaoRevolution
ddmm
Batsuchan
Star85
aoi88
alyssa
PochinkoPotanko
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:35 am

ballerinamao wrote:
mao's dresses should be simple that's the key word, mao is beautiful and elegant, and the best way to show that is to wear simple dresses like the one she wore when she performed her ex ballade, it's was simple and beautiful and wasn't distracting!

ohh and one importent thing I really hope mao's new costumes are sleveless, where she isn't completely covered...

plus no more chokers pls... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
zakkan

zakkan

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 am

i love sasha's most of costumes, and guess these kind of things suit to Mao very well.
Back to top Go down
chelseamarie

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:03 pm

personally i like Mao in simple and understated dresses. i love the dress she wore at the 2007 grand prix final (the black and white one). i also think Mao has the pizazz (sp) to pull off just about any dress though. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:13 am

zakkan wrote:
i love sasha's most of costumes, and guess these kind of things suit to Mao very well.
I always imagine Mao in Sasha's red Romeo and Juliet costume Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
CraZsk8r

CraZsk8r

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:22 pm

I wonder what Mao does with all of her lovely dresses. Don't you think it's a shame that skaters only wear them about once or twice? She should sell them to fans. They would be big money. I especially like the bold red & black one she wore during the Olympic long program. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whiteboots2013

whiteboots2013

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 pm

My favorite costumes :
1. Jupiter(Mao's makeup and hairstyle, too)Love Hearts 
2. Clair de Lune(blue one)Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
3. Nocturn (pink and white one)Smile 
4. So deep in the night:manyhearts: 
5. a white, long, and simple dress without any decorations(sorry, I forgot the name:shock: )

Anyway, simple and elegant design in soft color is better.
I belive in her taste. So this year, the most suitable ones are coming...Love 
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:25 am

whiteboots2013 wrote:
My favorite costumes :
1. Jupiter(Mao's makeup and hairstyle, too)Love Hearts 
2. Clair de Lune(blue one)Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
3. Nocturn (pink and white one)Smile 
4. So deep in the night:manyhearts: 
5. a white, long, and simple dress without any decorations(sorry, I forgot the name:shock: )

Anyway, simple and elegant design in soft color is better.  
I belive in her taste.  So this year, the most suitable ones are coming...Love 

Do you mean Mao's dress from her 2010 - 2011 Ballade exhibition program? I love how her make up and hair style matched this dress in the TEB gala! Cloud 9 
Back to top Go down
whiteboots2013

whiteboots2013

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:09 am

Yes, the one from 2010-2011 Ballade exhibition program.
I agree with you:encore: 
Mao was so beautiful in the dress. It was too long to jump high, though. It depends on the programs.
Back to top Go down
mini34ans

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:48 pm

I adore her in:
1. Chopin's Fantasy Impromptu of 2008 4cc and worlds
2. Masquerade of 2010 Vancouver short program
3. Lady's in Lavender
4. Her Olympic gala program
5. Dorothy costume she wore when she performed with Aero
6. Scheherazade's pants costume

I hope her costume brightens her complexion and represent her style best. As she said Sochi will be the compilation of her entire skating career, her costume and choreography must be in the best choice.
Personally I did not like her neon-orange costume in 2012-3 season.No 
I wonder how she can differentiate her style in Piano Concerto from Sasha Cohen's. Tarasova choreographed her one, too. Both are different skaters but have similarity in style, too.
Mao's selecting piano programs are really good.Very Happy

Last edited by mini34ans on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 am

My favorites are

The pink one from the Fantasy Impromptu Worlds 2008 FS
Caprice
Por Una Cabeza
And the light pink dress from her SP 2007, i forgot the musicīs name, but she looked like a fairy! Many Hearts 
Back to top Go down
whiteboots2013

whiteboots2013

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:58 pm

You mean, Nocturn ?:
I love the design, too. When Mao jumped, the fringe (?)part looked sharp, almost like the horison, cutting the air. The pink was pritty. I also think Mao looks great when she shows her neck wide open. flower 
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:51 pm

whiteboots2013 wrote:
You mean, Nocturn ?:
I love the design, too. When Mao jumped, the fringe (?)part looked sharp, almost like the horison, cutting the air.  The pink was pritty.  I also think Mao looks great when she shows her neck wide open. flower 

Yes, it was Nocturne! Thank you!
Also it was the first programm/dress i ever saw Mao with Wub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should be done about Maos' costumes?   What should be done about Maos' costumes? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should be done about Maos' costumes?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Mao Chat-
Jump to: