Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The relations between Japan and Korea

Go down 
+10
PochinkoPotanko
Batsuchan
clovera
bekalc
coconut
Star85
Maya
alyssa
ddmm
bellarina
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liffey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Liffey

The relations between Japan and Korea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The relations between Japan and Korea   The relations between Japan and Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Mods, can we please move these posts to the other thread? Sweatdrop I keep checking this thread when it has new posts, expecting to see news on Mao (as is the title of this thread), and instead there are posts going back and forth on Korea/Japan relations.

I understand these discussions are important to some, but could they please be moved to the appropriate thread? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: The relations between Japan and Korea   The relations between Japan and Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Liffey wrote:
Mods, can we please move these posts to the other thread? Sweatdrop I keep checking this thread when it has new posts, expecting to see news on Mao (as is the title of this thread), and instead there are posts going back and forth on Korea/Japan relations.

I understand these discussions are important to some, but could they please be moved to the appropriate thread? Thanks!

I agree with you, Liffey.
Since I took part in giving a 'history lesson' once, I may not have the right to say this, but the Korean/Japanese issue shouldn't be discussed in this thread (or I'd prefer not anywhere else in this forum either).

And sleepymom, as much as I understand your means to reply to my post, I don't think it was neccesary for you to join the forum only to do so. It seems you haven't even introduced yourself in the 'Newbies', sure it's not obligatory, but your giving me the impression that your purpose of joining was because you wanted to express your views on history, rather than enjoy chatting with others about our dear Mao.

There are a million things I would like to argue on what's written in your post, but I'm going to refrain myself from doing so (in anguish). Because those issues have nothing to do with Mao, and everyone is getting fed up with them. Yes, as I've mentioned, I did post some facts on history myself once, but I truely regret it now, and would like to apologize to everyone in the forum for arousing further arguments.

Let's just drop it, okay?
I won't be replying to any post related to history from now on, even if they're directed towards me.
And Mods, feel free to remove this post if you think it would be for the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
maopansada

PostSubject: Re: The relations between Japan and Korea   The relations between Japan and Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:58 am

Strategy failed....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The relations between Japan and Korea   The relations between Japan and Korea - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The relations between Japan and Korea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2