Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time display

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caliblue

Caliblue

Time display Empty
PostSubject: Time display   Time display Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:32 am

Hi z4mboni!!

First of all, thanks so much for creating this beautiful forum! You have a very good taste and I love the color scheme you chose. Encore

Just wondering...
Is there anyway to display my system/computer time rather than the server time? When people post things, I currently see what appears to be the server time for each post. Not knowing where the server is located, I can't figure out when the posts are made. It would be nice to be able to see the time displayed in my system/computer time.

Thanks for your help in advance!
-- CB

ETA: OK, I actually figured out the time difference between the server time and my system time. My system time is 10:36am right now and my post is showing 6:32pm, so the difference it 8 hours. But, it would be nice to have my system time displayed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Time display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time display   Time display Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:40 am

Hello, Caliblue Smile

You should be able to change the time zone in your Profile under the Preferences panel. If you scroll down a little bit you will see the 'timezone' option. When you click it, you will see a list of hours / time zones. Choose this hour that is the closest to your local time.

In my case it is 19.20 now, so I would choose:

"19.20 - GMT + 1 hour"

Hope that helped! santa
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Caliblue

Caliblue

Time display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time display   Time display Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:55 am

Thanks, z4mboni! Yes, i was able to change my display time! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Time display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time display   Time display Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:02 pm

I'm glad I was able to help santa
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Time display Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time display   Time display Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time display
Page 1 of 1