Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobu's getting married!!

Go down 
+18
clovera
bibi
Oscilla
sofia
mingming
imantrybes
ddmm
ericacsy
roma
kitkat00
Batsuchan
coconut
PochinkoPotanko
MaoMaoRevolution
alyssa
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
yuki
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:41 am

ddmm wrote:
Congratulations to Nobu and his futre Wife!
I am surprised and think it may be too early but that's very Nobu.

I don't think it's early! My sister got married at the age of 19 when her boyfriend was just 21, and they had a baby that year. That's the best, I think.

CONGRATS, NOBU!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 am

Wow! Congratulations, Nobu! cheers Confetti Daisies for you

I'm not that much surprised, really - even since 2006 he was talking that he would love to get married after Olympics and to have a huge family (Nobu even mentioned wanting to have 5 kids Laugh ).

Yeah, that would certainly explain why Nobu can't go to Russia. I hope he finds a comfortable coaching situation in Japan and enjoys his time with his new family. Many Hearts

Nobuhiko and Nobukiyo are beautiful names. If it's a girl - maybe Nobuko? Wink (Haha, it reminds me of "Nobuta wo Produce", a Japanese tv drama).

Speaking of which, all male names in Nobu's family start with the same kanji, but sometimes the "nobu" kanji can be read as "shin". IIRC Nobunari's father's name is "Shingi".
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:37 am

Oscilla wrote:

Nobuhiko and Nobukiyo are beautiful names. If it's a girl - maybe Nobuko? Wink (Haha, it reminds me of "Nobuta wo Produce", a Japanese tv drama).
Same thing came to my mind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:01 am

Oscilla wrote:
I'm not that much surprised, really - even since 2006 he was talking that he would love to get married after Olympics and to have a huge family (Nobu even mentioned wanting to have 5 kids Laugh ).

Poor wife... No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 am

@alyssa: I really liked that drama. Very Happy

alyssa wrote:

Poor wife... No

Laugh I seriously doubt Nobunari would say something like that if it wasn't a mutual agreement! 5 children is not that much... Nobunari's parents got married very late (I think Nobu's mum was close to 40) and still managed to have 3 kids. Still, it's nothing compared to Leslie Hawker's (a now retired skater from Canada) family. Her parents had 10 children. There was an interview with the whole family and Leslie's mum said that it has always been her dream to have ten chilren and her husband supported her.

I remember that at one time Mao said that she wanted to have 8 kids, but a few years later decided it was a bit too much of a challenge. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 am

Oscilla wrote:
I remember that at one time Mao said that she wanted to have 8 kids, but a few years later decided it was a bit too much of a challenge. Laughing

Did she say 8!? I knew she said she wanted lots of kids, but that's almost a baseball team! And if Mao and her husband joins in, they'd even have one person for an extra! I'm relieved she got to her senses...But guess Leslie Hawker can even own a soccer team if she really has 10 kids.

Btw, thanks for telling me about Nobu's father's name being SHINGI. I never new that, and probably many are mistaken about it like me. And I wish people in my country were more aware that Nobu mentioned wanting getting married and having kids since 2006. Alot of heartless people seem to be bashing him about marrying and becoming a dad while he's still a student and stuff...As if we don't have that so often nowadays. Some people are really harsh on him for some reason. They act as if he owes them so much for not medalling in Olys. It's all terrible, really. No
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Oscilla wrote:
Laugh I seriously doubt Nobunari would say something like that if it wasn't a mutual agreement! 5 children is not that much...

Mutual agreement or not... poor wife... No
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Quote :
...But guess Leslie Hawker can even own a soccer team if she really has 10 kids.
I don't think she has any kids yet. But she's from a family of 10 kids, which means her mother got 10 kids. haha
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:52 pm

I was in total disbelief when I saw this too. Shocked It made the Hanamaru Cafe segment the other day with Dai and Mao all the more interesting to watch, especially during the palm readings regarding marriage.

Congratulations and best wishes to Tono on becoming a father! Confetti
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 am

clovera wrote:
I was in total disbelief when I saw this too. Shocked It made the Hanamaru Cafe segment the other day with Dai and Mao all the more interesting to watch, especially during the palm readings regarding marriage.

Congratulations and best wishes to Tono on becoming a father! Confetti

Yeah, I wonder what that palm reader would've said about Nobu...hmmm?
It would've been funny if Nobu was in the show which was before the news came out, and the palm reader said something like 'Now there's something wrong here, cause according to your lines, you're already supposed to be a daddy!', and Nobu phones his girlfriend on the spot and finds out he is a daddy and shouts 'OMG! You're really good, aren't you!?' to the palm reader.

Btw, clovera I noticed you changed your avatar. I loved the illustrated one, but the new one is so sweet. And I can see Kanako hasn't fully grown in height yet, she's still quite short isn't she? I hope she doesn't have much trouble with her jumps when she does gain height in the future...I'm still a bit worried about her on that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:16 am

Quote :
Btw, clovera I noticed you changed your avatar. I loved the illustrated one, but the new one is so sweet. And I can see Kanako hasn't fully grown in height yet, she's still quite short isn't she? I hope she doesn't have much trouble with her jumps when she does gain height in the future...I'm still a bit worried about her on that. Neutral
Yes, maybe she'll grow more, Maybe she'll stay like this. Mao is one of the tallest skater. I guess Kanako is the same height as Yukari is right now.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 pm

bibi wrote:
Quote :
Yes, maybe she'll grow more, Maybe she'll stay like this. Mao is one of the tallest skater. I guess Kanako is the same height as Yukari is right now.

You're right. I keep forgetting how tall Mao actually is. And I always have the impression that Yukari is taller though she's not. It's their faces that confuse me. Yukari looks more mature than Mao, and Kanako is just so cute looking that I get the impression she hasn't fully grown up yet.
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 am

I saw on twitter that nobu got married yesterday! Is it true :O ?!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:28 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Yukari looks more mature than Mao, and Kanako is just so cute looking that I get the impression she hasn't fully grown up yet.

I always see Mao as a little girl, while Yukari, Miki and Joannie seem more mature and therefore, taller. But Mao is taller than them. Razz
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:06 am

bibi wrote:
I saw on twitter that nobu got married yesterday! Is it true :O ?!

Yes, it's true.
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100422-00000009-maip-soci

He is now officially married man! Yep!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 am

That was quick! Shocked
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 am

alyssa wrote:
That was quick! Shocked

Yeah, and their baby's gonna be born in October.
In this interview he said, "I'm so lucky that I'm married to someone I really love." When asked about a baby, he said, "I want a girl." I love you
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100423-00000213-jij-spo
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:08 pm

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100424-00000299-sph-spo

I saw on FSuniverse that Nobu will train with Lee Barkell again Smile ! In japan and Canada. So, I was wondering if it means that Lee will come to Japan?! If so, maybe he could train Mao as well Smile !

Last edited by bibi on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 pm

bibi wrote:
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100424-00000299-sph-spo

I saw on FSuniverse that Nobu will train with Lee Barkell again Smile ! In japan and Canada.:
Oh!! Thanks for the link, bibi! I hoped this! cheers
Quote :
So, I was wondering if it means that Lee will come to Japan?! If so, maybe he could train Mao as well Smile !
It would be nice, but Mao wants Japanese coach who can stay Chukyo rink with her, so I don't think it would happen...Maybe Takeshi Honda or Nobuo Sato, I think. Surprised
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:48 am

Congratulations to Nobu!
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:10 am

My guess is that Nobu already knows it's gonna be a girl. My friend knew her son's sex when she was bearly 4 months pregnant.
So what about girl's name ?
Nobuko ? Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Thanks bibi for the great news! It says in the article that Lee Barkell told Nobu that he can always come back to him whenever he wants, even when Nobu decided to leave him for Morozov. That's so touching. Embarassed

Although I thought Morozov was a pretty good coach for Nobu...he sure created some of the best programs for him and all. But I wasn't convinced they would ever be the perfect match. Morozov is just too absorbed in coaching Miki and he's sort of totally the opposite to Nobu considering personality.

Anyway, as ddmm says maybe Nobu does know it's going to be a girl! I kind of picture him as having a daugther type guy. And I can just imagine how crazy he'd be about her already. But hey, Nobuko!? He's never going to name his daughter that! Maybe Shinobu, Nobuyo...all a bit too classic, huh? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Anyway, as ddmm says maybe Nobu does know it's going to be a girl! I kind of picture him as having a daugther type guy. And I can just imagine how crazy he'd be about her already. But hey, Nobuko!? He's never going to name his daughter that! Maybe Shinobu, Nobuyo...all a bit too classic, huh? Rolling Eyes

I never know whether names are male or female in Japan. scratch
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:52 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Thanks bibi for the great news! It says in the article that Lee Barkell told Nobu that he can always come back to him whenever he wants, even when Nobu decided to leave him for Morozov. That's so touching. Embarassed

Although I thought Morozov was a pretty good coach for Nobu...he sure created some of the best programs for him and all. But I wasn't convinced they would ever be the perfect match. Morozov is just too absorbed in coaching Miki and he's sort of totally the opposite to Nobu considering personality.

Shinobu would be nicer.....Nobu will say 'it's none of your business' lol!

Between, love your avatar. Who is it again ?
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:47 am

ddmm wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Shinobu would be nicer.....Nobu will say 'it's none of your business' lol!

Between, love your avatar. Who is it again ?

I'm glad someone asked me finally!!!!!
He's my husband! Hell, no!

...................................................okay, I lied again! Depressed Crying

His name is Enrique Marciano, he's an actor in some US tv show...the show isn't that good, to be honest. But I just watch the parts he appears in. Love Hearts

And you know since I'm married and everything so I wouldn't have a chance with him...I thought maybe Mao or Mai might be interested. They are just about the only girls I can tolerate him being together with. Yep, Sadly

ddmm, it seems you and I have alot in common when it comes to guys. After seeing you using Dai's photo for your avatar, I thought maybe it would be nice for me to do the same with Enrique...I mean, having his face there everytime I come to this forum, might keep me from writing a bunch of stupid things here...but oh, I guess it's kinda too late for that! Sad, Lonely

Btw, great insight on the Orser coaching Mao nonsense! You're pretty clever! Daisies for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobu's getting married!!   Nobu's getting married!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobu's getting married!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next