Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANYONE WANT A CAT?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

ANYONE WANT A CAT? Empty
PostSubject: ANYONE WANT A CAT?   ANYONE WANT A CAT? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm

We have a little kitten at our home right now, who is in need of a foster family. Not sure if it's a boy or a girl yet...probably the latter. Anybody interested please PM. She/he is really cute, and seems to be healthy. I live in Tokyo Japan so, people living close by thanks for considering in advance!

東京在住の真央ファンです。本日早朝、カラスに襲われている仔猫(恐らく生後1~2か月)を保護しました。まだメスかオスか不明ですが、里親さんを募集してます。近日中に獣医師の検診を受けますが、健康そうです。人にも慣れています。白地に茶トラの丸ブチ数か所。尻尾長し。垂れ目で少しだけ青みがかった色です。鼻はピンク。とても可愛いです。終生愛情と責任をもって、動物飼育が許可されている環境で可愛がってくださる方、いらしたら私宛てにプライベート・メッセージをお送りください(日本語OKです!)。宜しくお願いいたします。尚申し訳ありませんが、無職・学生さん・ご高齢の方・日本永住権のない外国籍の方・転勤や出張の多い方は、お断りさせていただきます。他の猫とも仲良くなるようしつけますので、元猫がいらっしゃる方大歓迎です。是非ご検討ください。

PochinkoPotanko cat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

ANYONE WANT A CAT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANYONE WANT A CAT?   ANYONE WANT A CAT? Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Oooooh Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

ANYONE WANT A CAT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANYONE WANT A CAT?   ANYONE WANT A CAT? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:43 am

The kitten who is in need of a foster home, turned out to be a BOY!
He is in great shape, no health problems at all.
We had him take a blood test today, and he does not have any contagious disease viruses like cat HIV or FIP or whatever! He's CLEAN!
So, anyone living near Tokyo, and wants a kitten, PM!
But you have to be living in a place where you're allowed to have pets, be able to take care of the kitten in every way including financially. You also have to have Japanese citizenship...sorry, I'm not being racist or anything. It's just that I know cases in which fostered cats were later abandoned again because the foster parent had to leave Japan.

Okay...I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna be finding any volunteers here, but anyway, if you want to take a look at what he's like, check my post in 'What song are you currently listening to?' thread in General chat! Thank you for reading! cat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Sponsored content

ANYONE WANT A CAT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANYONE WANT A CAT?   ANYONE WANT A CAT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANYONE WANT A CAT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Miscellaneous :: General Chat-
Jump to: