Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What song are you currently listening to?

Go down 
+22
Cloviece
Luckyone
Okami
MaoChan756
swan
kawaiimao
klarification
europeanfan
dawnsherearequiet
FatiniAdlina
alyssa
F.
Figure_skating_love
summervie
clovera
Star85
chiyori
sofia
MaoMaoRevolution
PochinkoPotanko
MikiAndoFan#1
polosatik
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

What song are you currently listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:06 pm

We have such kind of thread at almost every forum ,so why not to have it there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBoGjsOPjE Alice Nine - rainbows! Rockstar
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey people! confused Where are you? no one want to share favourite music with each other Sad
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I'll post here whenever I listen to music!

Many Hearts

Now I'm listening to Devil Inside by Hikaru Utada!

Cheering
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Now it's Keep Tryin', also by Hikaru!

Laugh
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
Now it's Keep Tryin', also by Hikaru!

Laugh
Great Wub
Sakura romance by HITT
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Exodus '04 by Hikaru.

Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:17 am

Polosatik, I really didn't want to tell you what I'm listening to, cause well...the singer definitely is no Pavarotti. But he's got this real high voice like the boys in Wiener Sängerknabensuch (the boys choir in Vienna), plus he is such a cute guy!!!!! So I've been listening to his stuff endlessley for the past week or so. I go to sleep listening to his voice, I wake up listening to his voice...I just can't stop listening to him!!!!! Embarassed

You wouldn't know his name cause he hasn't made his debut yet, but he does have a promotion video. It's a real short cover of 'Born to be Wild'. His English pronounciation isn't so good, so he decided to sing along with the original version done by Steppenwolf...he's gonna be 'big' someday in the future for sure! Guys, check him out!!!!! WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVnn9TubBw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:39 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Polosatik, I really didn't want to tell you what I'm listening to, cause well...the singer definitely is no Pavarotti. But he's got this real high voice like the boys in Wiener Sängerknabensuch (the boys choir in Vienna), plus he is such a cute guy!!!!! So I've been listening to his stuff endlessley for the past week or so. I go to sleep listening to his voice, I wake up listening to his voice...I just can't stop listening to him!!!!! Embarassed

You wouldn't know his name cause he hasn't made his debut yet, but he does have a promotion video. It's a real short cover of 'Born to be Wild'. His English pronounciation isn't so good, so he decided to sing along with the original version done by Steppenwolf...he's gonna be 'big' someday in the future for sure! Guys, check him out!!!!! WOW!

ROTFLMAO Adorable kitty! If I lived in Japan I would probably get him!
Listening to Petr Nalitch - larine
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:51 am

polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I'm so relieved you noticed my post!
I would have felt like a fool if nobody responded!
Anyway, I'm listening to some aria from the opera RIGOLETTO...in very high volume, so to erase the nerve-wrecking, never-ending, 'Born to be Wild' meowing. Somebody, help! Faint2
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:16 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Anyway, I'm listening to some aria from the opera RIGOLETTO...in very high volume, so to erase the nerve-wrecking, never-ending, 'Born to be Wild' meowing. Somebody, help! Faint2
I wonder what are your kitty was saying in the video, because my cat was like this affraid when I started watching this vid ROTFLMAO She jumped on my knees to see who is crying so loudly! Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:30 am

Deep River by Hikaru.

Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:32 am

Poets of the fall - 15 min flame Fried
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:06 am

I Want You Back by the Jackson 5
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:09 am

Beautiful World by Hikaru.

Yep!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:44 am

HITT- Kakkotsuke man sunny
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:08 am

polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

I wonder what are your kitty was saying in the video, because my cat was like this affraid when I started watching this vid ROTFLMAO She jumped on my knees to see who is crying so loudly! Too sweet!

'LET ME OUTA HERE~~~~!' was what he was saying definitely, for since all the meowings in the vid were recoreded while he was desperately trying to get out of his little carrier house. We had to keep him isolated from our other cats until he got a blood test to see if he has any diseases he might've inherited from his mother (whoever she is). Fortunately, he turned out to be totally clean, so basically we can have him running free in the house now. But he started biting some of our PC cords...so, he's in his little cell again, meowing his head off in that boys choir high pitched voice. Whirly

Polosatik, I think your cat was alarmed because kittens meow in a way that makes mother cats become worried about them no matter what. I even tried imitating that particular kitten meowing tone, and as a result, all my female cats came rushing up to me, although usually they never come when I call them (except when it's time for them to eat, of course). You should try it with your cat, too! cat

Btw, I'm listening to 'Près Des Remparts De Seville' from "Carmen" Maria Callas version...I wish Mao would skate to some operatic arias like this one in an EX pro someday. We've got so many skaters doing EX pros to music with English lyrics...some French or Italian would be refreshing! Maria's voice is so full of emotion, you can appreciate it without understanding the lyrics even. I love Maria Callas...even if she had a tapeworm inside her. Drama!
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Colors by Hikaru.

Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:53 am

Quel posto che non c'é by Negramaro. It's an Italian song, that was the exhibition of Faiella/Scali this year.
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:14 am

This is Love by Hikaru.

Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:11 am

Nickelback- someone what you're with
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Uprising by Muse Yep!
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Kremlin Dusk by... you know!

Laugh
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm

chiyori wrote:
Uprising by Muse Yep!
cheers Same!!!! Love
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Simple and Clean by Hikaru.

Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:56 am

Chris Daughtry- home flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song are you currently listening to?   What song are you currently listening to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What song are you currently listening to?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next