Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre! Empty
PostSubject: Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!   Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
maofan93
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
maofan93

PostSubject: Re: Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!   Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 am

How old is that?
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!   Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 pm

This is adorable!! Wub

Yes, I would like to know how old this one is :3
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!   Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 am

How old this video is...? Well, it was uploaded in Feb this year :3
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!   Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Haha I was like, "I didn't know she was so young!" until I realized it just may be an old video that was recently uploaded, lol. Then again, Yu-Na's Danse Macabre program was only last year, wasn't it? I'm so confused.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!   Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Cute! It just shows how much Min-Jung respects Yuna. Of course, she can't do it like the Queen, but she manages. I can see her having a bit of trouble keeping up in the latter part of the program. Stamina issues probably? Surprised

But when was this? She looked really young in the vid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!   Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Min-Jung & Yuna's Danse Macabre!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Figure Skating :: Media-
Jump to: