Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello, fellow mao-chan fans!

Go down 
+6
Batsuchan
mingming
clovera
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
gurami
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gurami
Double Axel
Double Axel
gurami

hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Empty
PostSubject: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:50 am

Hello everyone!

Please feel free to call me gurami, and I'm from the Philippines.

I basically got wind about Mao-chan from another forum I participated in which got nothing to do with figure skating. (It was part of a randomness section they have created, and the topic is actually about the RIVALRY.) I was intrigued about it, and watched the videos, and voila! I fell in love with her at first youtube sight. It has been over a year now. Smile

I really don't know what to say, so I hope you don't mind me babbling. I love her skating, even though I know nothing about the technical side of it. She is just sooooo light on the ice and there is something in the way she expresses with her body that really draws you in (the first video I saw of her was 'So Deep is the Night'. It has become one of my all-time faves of her.) Because of her I have to do research on triple axels, jumps, spirals, spins and step sequences so I at least could understand what most commentators are saying and appreciate her more.

I really wanted to participate in a forum of hers but it took me a year to get here. Sweatdrop
I've been stalking other forums but most of those I previously opened where Japanese forums and sadly, I really can't understand what they are writing, although I would love to know. I was looking for a venue where I could participate in and not just translate and read so I hope I'll be welcome in your lovely abode. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:52 am

Welcome to the forum, gurami!

Cheering
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Welcome, gurami!! Very Happy

It took me a little while to find this place too, but I'm glad I have. You'll soon see (if you haven't already!) that people here are really knowledgeable and welcome and awesome Very Happy Hope to see you post more!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Happy dance Welcome to the forum, gurami~! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi gurami! Welcome to the forum!
I also like "So Deep is the Night" so much Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Welcome, gurami!! We'll all have lots of fun together! flower
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 pm

welcome Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:47 am

Welcome to the forum, gurami flower
Back to top Go down
gurami
Double Axel
Double Axel
gurami

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 am

Awwww, thank you for the love, guys!!

Can't wait to post here every now and then!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:56 am

welcome here gurumi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tilitom
Double Axel
Double Axel
tilitom

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 pm

hi gurami!!!! this is a rather late greet but better than never, right?! nice to see more folks from the Philippines in the forum!!! Boogie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello, fellow mao-chan fans!   hello, fellow mao-chan fans! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, fellow mao-chan fans!
Page 1 of 1