Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satoshi Kon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

Satoshi Kon  Empty
PostSubject: Satoshi Kon    Satoshi Kon  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:57 am

I was wondering if there are members here who know of Satoshi Kon and heard of his passing last month. I think most anime fans have heard of his name or seen one of his films. I haven't checked the news in a while, so I have just recently learned of this news. As an anime fan, I am deeply saddened by his passing. It is indeed a great loss to the anime industry because he is one of the most creative and brilliant anime directors I've seen. In my opinion, he is on par with the great Miyazaki. His four completed films are Perfect Blue, Millennium Actress, Tokyo Godfathers, and Paprika. He also made a anime series called Paranoia Agent.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

Satoshi Kon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satoshi Kon    Satoshi Kon  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Tokyo Godfathers? Paprika? Millenium Actress?

I loved all those films! How tragic! Such a great man who contributed a lot to Japanese animation... How old was he when passed away?
Back to top Go down

Satoshi Kon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ballerina on Ice :: Miscellaneous :: General Chat-
Jump to: