Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Russian Nationals

Go down 
+6
SAKURA
Lady_in_black
klarification
polosatik
europeanfan
aoi88
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

Russian Nationals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Russian Nationals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 pm

I believe Alena and Ksenia are going to europeans(and probably worlds too, as I understant, they announce the world team after the europeans, which makes sense, especially since in the ice dance section they only have 2 spots for worlds, and so the best 2 teams at euros will go to words. But having only 2 spots for ladies at euros, it's probably ok to say Alena and Ksenia are going to worlds)

I agree Alena is not the most graceful out there, but she had some problems too and it was so nice seeing her so happy. Gush she was crying like a child after her skate, it almost made my cry too
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Russian Nationals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Lady_in_black wrote:
I believe Alena and Ksenia are going to europeans(and probably worlds too, as I understant, they announce the world team after the europeans, which makes sense, especially since in the ice dance section they only have 2 spots for worlds, and so the best 2 teams at euros will go to words. But having only 2 spots for ladies at euros, it's probably ok to say Alena and Ksenia are going to worlds)

I agree Alena is not the most graceful out there, but she had some problems too and it was so nice seeing her so happy. Gush she was crying like a child after her skate, it almost made my cry too

You don't think they'll send Adelina, even though she won?! Or is she underage?
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
hirahira

hirahira

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Russian Nationals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Star85 wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:

She is underage. She won't be senior eligible until the 2012-2013 season.
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Russian Nationals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 am

hirahira wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Lady_in_black wrote:

She is underage. She won't be senior eligible until the 2012-2013 season.

And that's a pitty because she's born on July 1st, and the rule says that you have to turn 15 BEFORE July 1st... Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Russian Nationals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 pm

OMG!!! Alena!!! What did you do?! Shocked what a FS!!! Go and win Euros with it!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian Nationals    Russian Nationals  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russian Nationals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2