Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy New Year

Go down 
+28
i♥MAO
jkblues
roma
kirakira
Canness
europeanfan
ClairDeMao
mingming
polosatik
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
MikiAndoFan#1
illani
bellarina
tianrushui
Okami
bibi
snowdrops24
linglang
aoi88
Dani-Chan
klarification
ballerinamao
clovera
Spacey
Batsuchan
sapphiresky
☆Genie
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

Happy New Year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 am

klarification wrote:
Happy New Year everyone!

Happy New Year - Page 2 Untitl10

Genie, thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful post. I PMed you about some of my thoughts and suggestions, which I think would be helpful in some way.

BTW, I decided to create a thread where we can post our New Year wishes for Mao and the forums, just like what Genie did: https://maoasada.forumotion.net/t953-2011-message-to-mao-and-mao-asada-fan-forum#32288

I didn't receive your PM, so I sent you on. Please reply, thanks.

I really want to start with MaoSubs, but I'll have to find a day to settle down and find a reasonably interesting video clip. Possibly the pingpong show next week? Hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:37 am

Thank you all for the warm words! I love you
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:48 am

OMG, Okami, I hope you're ok now.

We had some minor problems with trolls this year, but nothing we couldn't handle. Take the time you need to recover properly and settle things in your life. I just miss those wonderful dresses you created for Mao. Mushy Love

Welcome back! Daisies for you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 am

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Genie, thank you for taking care of all of us again this year. You've been a great moderator, who was always there when we needed you. Because of you we were able to deal with that troll chap (wonder what happened to him? Suspect ), and although he was a pain in the neck, members in the forum were able to become closer friends getting rid of him together. I'm sorry for not being able to help much with the subtitling project yet, but hope to do so next year. I was thinking if nobody has subtitled the documentary 'Tears Made Mao Stronger' yet, it might be a good idea to start with that. I think I've downloaded the program before...Anyway, I'll try to be at your service as translator next year! Smile

Okami, it's so nice to have you back! I joined this wonderful forum you made for us during your absence. I've seen all the videos you and Z4mboni made on Youtube, and with permission from inskate, took the courtesy to include some of them in the 20th Birthday Message DVD present we made and sent to Mao under the name of 'Mao Asada Fan Forum Members' (the messages can be viewed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGlGBiMqG2g ). I enclosed a little note for Mao, with a short introduction about our forum, that you and Z4mboni are the establishers, and that because of the forum and Mao herself, members all over the world were able to become friends. I so appreciate your creating this forum. It made my life much more joyful. It means alot to me now. I imagine you must be busy, but hope to see you more here next year. Yep!

Spacey wrote:
clovera wrote:
I think that has more to do with Forumotion, because I've noticed the same phenomenon happening over at JFSF where Pochi is the administrator. Should we just go over to their support forum and ask about it? Idea
Yes, that might be a good idea. I hope it is a Forumotion problem. That would mean that we don't need an administrator to fix it. At least, I hope so! Shall we ask Pochi or should we go to Forumotion's support forum?

Yep! The same phenomenon has been happening at JFSF too. The Mods nor I have made any changes in the settings, so I suppose this is a change which Forumotions made. Still, we can go directly to the newest posts if we click the little page icon next to the last poster's name, so I'm just letting it be. I might check the 'Forumotions Help Forum' which I found when we had the troll problem. I'm pretty sure this change must've happened to all forums using Forumotions service, so many people are most likely to be posting about the issue. If there's a way to change it back to the way it used to be, and members in JFSF prefer that, I'm planning to do so. But nobody seems to mind this change so far in JFSF, so maybe all it needs is a little getting used to. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:23 am

Thank you so much for your post Genie!! I hope you can participate in the next year Secret Santa! cheers
Welcome back Okami!! We all missed you . I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle. No I'm also an artist and the possibility of losing a right hand is disastrous.

Happy New Year everyone!!! Love Hearts Love
This year was difficult for us as Mao fans. But it ended on a high note. And this made us all closer. Mao did another step in a way to perfection. I'm very happy that I have a chance to be a part of such a great community!! Love you all guys!

And thanks to Okami for our new design! it looks wonderful! flower
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:30 am

Thank you so much for your words and all the hard work, Genie.
Welcome back, Okami! Hope you are all right now. I love you I love new design of the forum! Thank you!

Happy New Year, everyone Very Happy
Hope 2011 will bring happiness to all of you and our dear Mao! flower
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:20 am

Thank You everyone for your posts/ updates/ translations/video links about Mao this year. Even if I don't post very often, I'm totally addicted to this forum, I visit this site every day.

And I love this new design, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Happy New Year Everyone, I'm sure that 2011 will be an amazing year for Mao and us fans!

Back to top Go down
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:47 am

Happy New Year Everyone Confetti Dance
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 am

It's still a long way til the end of 31st here, but happy new year to the ones who are already in 2011. Confetti
Back to top Go down
Canness

Canness

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:08 am

its already 2011 in Japan~~
wishing everyone a very happy year 2010, and all the best to Mao-chan Happy New Year - Page 2 Maoicon50 Happy New Year - Page 2 Maoicon41Happy New Year - Page 2 Mao46
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:24 am

Happy New Year!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:28 am

Happy New Year to ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Once again, thank you all for the warm words. Thank you!

And Happy New Year to everyone! Wub Confetti Woot! Encore

(It's still almost 4 hours before it's New Year in Poland Laugh)
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:08 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND THE BEST YEAR FOR MAO
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:31 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Still, we can go directly to the newest posts if we click the little page icon next to the last poster's name, so I'm just letting it be.

Happy New Year - Page 2 2070 Oooh! Thank you for pointing that out. I hadn’t noticed the little icon. It makes a world of difference. There is no need to change anything anymore! Happy New Year - Page 2 420949
Happy New Year - Page 2 Fireworks2
Happy New Year Everyone!
Back to top Go down
i♥MAO

i♥MAO

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Happy New Year to my MaoAsadaForum Family!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 am

Now I can say: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Confetti
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Happy New Year Confetti Laugh
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Genie: Thank you so much for stepping up, and taking the work load, and responsibility for this forum! We all appreciate you a lot!

Okami: Welcome back! I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm really glad to hear you're recovering, and able to return here. Thank you for updating the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
theiceknyaz

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 am

Yay
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 pm

happy lunar new year, everyone!

gōng xǐ fā cái Confetti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2