Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]

Go down 
+5
chiyori
MaoChan756
Yunamao
periperi
Okami
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Empty
PostSubject: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Arrow Can't seem to find the performance / fluff / news clip you are looking for? Feel free to request it here!

Back to top Go down
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel
periperi

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm looking for Akiko's 4CC LP in 2002. Anyone have it? It used to be on youtube and vodpod, but both vids got removed due to copyright. It's a program I have a huge soft spot for.

It would be cool if anyone has the vid Okami is talking about as well.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Okami wrote:

BTW, does anyone have Mao's Olympic Gala aired by CBC and her LP performance from Worlds 2010, also from CBC? I can't seem to find any active links anywhere! Fried

Here, it is the Olympic exhibition by CTV but not great quality.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2m0mbgzax6sg67u

And Worlds'LP from CBC. Again it's a big file but not super quality. That's all I found.cheers
http://www.mediafire.com/?u6lqfjunh44laz1

periperi wrote:
I'm looking for Akiko's 4CC LP in 2002. Anyone have it? It used to be on youtube and vodpod, but both vids got removed due to copyright. It's a program I have a huge soft spot for.

It would be cool if anyone has the vid Okami is talking about as well. cyclops
And here for you periperi Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/?gi2sbuf8qvrzt1n
BTW, I love this programm too! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel
periperi

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Yunamao wrote:

And here for you periperi Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/?gi2sbuf8qvrzt1n
BTW, I love this programm too! Thumbs up!

Thank you so much! Daisies for you
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:49 am

hmm
Would it be a wrong place to ask for Yuna's vids?
I've been looking for her worlds 2010 SP and LP (pref with the british commentary...)
But in vain! silent

I tried some othr forums - But no one seems to have the vids -_
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 am

MaoChan756 wrote:
hmm
Would it be a wrong place to ask for Yuna's vids?
I've been looking for her worlds 2010 SP and LP (pref with the british commentary...)
But in vain! silent

I tried some othr forums - But no one seems to have the vids -_

I have the long but not the short. And it is from british eurosport.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e51frcw6s6b5l9f
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:28 am

Chiyori!
Arigato!!! Worship
I am overjoyed right now! Smile

I just downloaded the vid of Mao at 2010 worlds - the one you posted few minutes ago!
and now this!
Loads of thanks!!!! I love you

[I am happy no one backslashed me for asking a YNK vid -_ - I started in a pretty famous YNK forum to get a go - and in a thread I asked for a Mao vid - I was shaken by some responses :s - I am happy that - We Mao fans - are more united and appreciate other skaters as well -!]
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:44 pm

You're very welcome, MaoChan756!
Back to top Go down
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel
periperi

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Thought I'd revive this thread to ask if anyone has Matt Savoie's 2006 U.S. Nats LP in decent quality? It's one of my favorite performances of all time but recently the video (the one in decent quality) was taken down from YT, and the only one left is in... not so great quality. Sweatdrop

It would be great if someone had it.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:02 pm

please does anyone have mirai nagasu fs with british commentator
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
please does anyone have mirai nagasu fs with british commentator

From which competition? Smile
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:19 am

Does anyone have Miki Ando's FS at Torino? (with english commentary)

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:59 pm

MaoChan756, were you wanting to see her freeskate from the 2006 Torino Olympics or 2010 Torino Worlds? I could not find a link with English commentary for her 2006 Olympics freeskate, but here is a link with English commentary for her 2010 Worlds freeskate in case that is what you wanted Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZBXVVNsQFs
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

skating_fanatic wrote:
MaoChan756, were you wanting to see her freeskate from the 2006 Torino Olympics or 2010 Torino Worlds? I could not find a link with English commentary for her 2006 Olympics freeskate, but here is a link with English commentary for her 2010 Worlds freeskate in case that is what you wanted Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZBXVVNsQFs

Thank you skating_fanatic!
This is exactly the video I was looking for! Smile
Have a great day dear! Smile
Back to top Go down
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:55 am

You are very welcome MaoChan756!! Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] 226459
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

I have searching for what seems like ages for clips from this youtube montage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g049so2s718

Specifically the one at 0:19 and 2:19. Since they would most likely be news clips from 2011 MOI and 2011 The Ice I don't know what the chances would be of someone having them but I thought I would give it a shot. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 am

0:19 is from 2011 MOI rehersal but i don't remember the right key world to find it.
the one from 2:19 is backstage of 2011 DOI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeWezAI1Cw

Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 am

shikure wrote:
0:19 is from 2011 MOI rehersal but i don't remember the right key world to find it.
the one from 2:19 is backstage of 2011 DOI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZeWezAI1Cw

Oh, have that one, was looking for the one right before it xD (so I guess at 2:18). Thanks! Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] 289804
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]   Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharing is caring - a videos request thread [Other skaters]
Page 1 of 1