Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao Jupiter Wallpaper

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionhart

Mao Jupiter Wallpaper Empty
PostSubject: Mao Jupiter Wallpaper   Mao Jupiter Wallpaper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi, everyone.

As most of you know.. we found out that Mao's mother passed away Friday morning. In honor of her memory, I had my brother (who loves doing graphic design) make a wallpaper for me. I just told him to go crazy, but I wanted something with clouds.. anyway, I fell in love with the background and already have it as my desktop.

I wanted to share this with you all. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Mao Jupiter Wallpaper Maodes11
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao Jupiter Wallpaper   Mao Jupiter Wallpaper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Thank you so much Cloud 9 Very lovely wallpaper, thanks to your brother!

I want to see her smile again... Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao Jupiter Wallpaper   Mao Jupiter Wallpaper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 pm

It's so beautiful Lionhart! Thank you for sharing this wonderful, lovely wallpaper with us! Wub

Mao looks just like an 'Angel' here, with her spreaded arms that look like pretty, angel wings flying up in the clouds. Love Hearts
Bless you for the kind thought, and bless your brother for sharing his wonderful gift. Many Hearts

polosatik, i agree. and i teared up again with what you just said. Sad
It's only been barely 2 days since all these have happened, but like you, how i miss and long to see our dear Mao's lovely smile again. . . Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Jupiter Wallpaper   Mao Jupiter Wallpaper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Lionhart, the wallpaper is so beautiful! Love

Looking at it, I can imagine Mao's mom looking down from heaven, with smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao Jupiter Wallpaper   Mao Jupiter Wallpaper Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Thank you for such a lovely wall paper Lionhart! Smile

This really brightened my face -
I have been tearing up all day...Sad
Got to work as from Monday and I really have to pick back the pieces and pull myself together...and I find it so hard! I've been barely able to do anything useful all day long...:/

I just keep picturing Mao trying to pull out of the pain and it breaks me inside! If its not easy for us - It must be real hard for her - But I do not lose hope...
Our Mao is strong and we are all her strength! Let's just keep wishing well for her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao Jupiter Wallpaper   Mao Jupiter Wallpaper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao Jupiter Wallpaper
Page 1 of 1