Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas

Go down 
+3
shikure
femariel
haruka25
7 posters
AuthorMessage
haruka25

Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Merry Christmas! santa

Hi i'm new in this forum. I've been lurking in this forum for over a year now.
But recently got the courage to register after seeing fellow fans from the Philippines.

I don't know much about the technical side of skating (don't know how to skate at all), but got hooked in watching figure skating ever since the 2010 Olympics.
I was working in Japan that time, and since everyone was discussing about the figure skating, I watched just to find out why it is so popular.
Didn't realize that I will be introduced to the wonderful team Japan, with their superb skating and grace on ice,
but also their cuteness backstage and all their off-season guestings and interviews. (so glad I studied japanese Boogie )

Fell in love with Daisuke, Oda, Taka, Miki, and especially Mao. Love Hearts
I mean who could resist Mao and her smile. She is so beautiful to watch on ice, but what I really love about her is her attitude and outlook in life. Wub
So whatever path she chooses, I will be happy as long as she is happy, and I will support her no matter what!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu sunny

Back to top Go down
femariel

femariel

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi haruka25! Welcome! cheers
Like you, I am also from the Philippines. I was also mesmerized by Mao because of her performance in 2010 Winter Olympics. From then on, I became her fan... Very Happy She really has magic on and off ice. Love Hearts sunny flower

Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:58 pm

Merry Christmas haruka25 and femariel santa

Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas 4310

Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome to the forum!! Very Happy I'm always so happy to hear that people became fans of Mao after the 2010 Olympics! Totally agree about Mao's attitude and character. Glad to have you aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Welcome, haruka25! And Merry Christmas! santa
Back to top Go down
ashcroft1086
Double Axel
Double Axel
ashcroft1086

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Welcome to the forumharuka25!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
haruka25

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:03 am

hi, femariel! thanks! i see your from davao, i'm from manila.

hi, shikure, i did not know santa was giving gifts in the kiss and cry. nice to see Mao smile!

thanks, bellarina!

merry christmas to you too, illani and ashcroft1086.

thanks for your warm welcome, everyone Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:15 am

Hi haruka25! Welcome to the forum, a belated merry Christmas to everyone, and I hope you find a 'Mao-sanctuary' here as I did.

Wow, that was a lot of greetings...

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas   Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! and Merry Christmas
Page 1 of 1