Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japan Super Challenge 2012

Go down 
+15
sapphiresky
Alokya
edberg830
ballerinamao
zarinaballerina
kirakira
kaarolcia
roma
polosatik
maowataiyo
Abdiel
haruka25
shikure
cherriee
Batsuchan
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Japan Super Challenge 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:02 pm

After the Nagoya Skating Festival, the next thing we'll have to look forward to is the 2012 JSC!! cheers

http://www.tokai-tv.com/figure/
http://tokai-tv.com/event/jsc2012/index.html

Event date: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 19:00-21:00

Like a Star @ heaven TV air date: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 16:05 - 17:20 on Fuji TV Like a Star @ heaven

Skaters participating:
Miki Ando
Mao Asada
Kanako Murakami
Akiko Suzuki

Takahiko Kozuka
Daisuke Takahashi
Yuzuru Hanyu
Tatsuki Machida

(I hope Taka-chan and Mao are on the same team!! Too sweet! )
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Miki skating again. Awesome!

I love Jupiter, but hope Mao will skate the Chopin Waltz jazzy number. Just to put the program to good use. Smile
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:59 am

cherriee wrote:

I love Jupiter, but hope Mao will skate the Chopin Waltz jazzy number. Just to put the program to good use. Smile

Hmm, I wonder if part of the reason that Mao doesn't skate the Chopin waltz EX is because that costume is so cumbersome (huge floppy skirt)... Shocked But maybe TAT sent her a new costume for Christmas like she did last year, and maybe we will see it...?

That EX was also a lot of fun, so I hope to see Mao skate it again, but I have a feeling that "Jupiter" holds a special place in Mao's heart, and also that of many Japanese viewers... Mushy Love

On a happier note, I think it ONLY makes sense if Taka-chan and Mao are on the same team. Hell, no!

Both Dai and Mao are the Japan National champions, so they are probably going to be the team leaders. Yep! So then, both of them will get a #2 person on their team. That means Dai + Akko, and Mao + Taka. Love Hearts

Then, to keep the gender and ranking balance, it will be Dai + Akko + Yuzuru + Miki and Mao + Taka + Kanako + Machida. YEP, I think that makes the most sense! Yep! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:07 am

Batsuchan wrote:
cherriee wrote:

Hmm, I wonder if part of the reason that Mao doesn't skate the Chopin waltz EX is because that costume is so cumbersome (huge floppy skirt)... Shocked But maybe TAT sent her a new costume for Christmas like she did last year, and maybe we will see it...?

That EX was also a lot of fun, so I hope to see Mao skate it again, but I have a feeling that "Jupiter" holds a special place in Mao's heart, and also that of many Japanese viewers... Mushy Love

On a happier note, I think it ONLY makes sense if Taka-chan and Mao are on the same team. Hell, no!

Both Dai and Mao are the Japan National champions, so they are probably going to be the team leaders. Yep! So then, both of them will get a #2 person on their team. That means Dai + Akko, and Mao + Taka. Love Hearts

Then, to keep the gender and ranking balance, it will be Dai + Akko + Yuzuru + Miki and Mao + Taka + Kanako + Machida. YEP, I think that makes the most sense! Yep! Hell, no!

Batsuchan, I like your allocation but I want to exchage kanako with Miki Smile since it's more fun to see Taka and Miki together then Yuzuru with Kanako.
Miki was so cute as Taka's older sister when they attended events or game shows sunny
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 am

shikure wrote:

Batsuchan, I like your allocation but I want to exchage kanako with Miki Smile since it's more fun to see Taka and Miki together then Yuzuru with Kanako.
Miki was so cute as Taka's older sister when they attended events or game shows sunny

But unfortunately having Yuzu and Kana on the same team might be unfair, because they are both Top 3 skaters from Nat'ls, and Miki and Machida are not... Neutral (Aha! Are you shipping Yuzu+Kana? Suspect Shocked )

But you are right that Taka + Miki would be fun...especially since Miki always seems to do things like push Mao towards Taka-chan! Who, me? Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:58 am

Batsuchan wrote:
shikure wrote:

But unfortunately having Yuzu and Kana on the same team might be unfair, because they are both Top 3 skaters from Nat'ls, and Miki and Machida are not... Neutral (Aha! Are you shipping Yuzu+Kana? Suspect Shocked )

But you are right that Taka + Miki would be fun...especially since Miki always seems to do things like push Mao towards Taka-chan! Who, me? Hell, no!

No, I am not shipping Yuzuru + kanako
Yuzuru likes short and cute girl but kanako grows too much LOL

I like the chemistry between Miki and Taka --> the S-Miki v.s. M-Taka and I like Miki was sort of teasing them all the time cheers
and even Miki didn't compete this season--> the combination of Miki + Yuruzu is way stronger than Michida + Kanako, that is the other reason I thought Miki should be in Mao team Smile

Back to top Go down
haruka25

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 am

Miki definitely ships Taka+Mao lol!

I think Miki and Mao can't be in the same team, since both of them are top contenders.
Mao is the current national champion while Miki is the world champion.

In the past JSC, has there been some kind of trend? like for example the ladies No.1 teams up with No.4, while No.2 and No.3 are in one team? or maybe it's ladies No.1 with No.3, and No.2 with No.4? (though team with No.2 and 4 will be at a disadvantage in my opinion) scratch

If it's the former, I think it will be Dai + Machida + Miki + Akiko and Taka + Yuzuru + Mao + Kanako geek
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

In the past, the teams have been larger (like 6 people each?), including some very junior skaters, so I think it was easier to keep the ability levels of the teams fairly equal. Plus, Nobu was supposed to skate instead of Machida, and that would probably have made it more fair (assuming he weren't injured). Hmm... Neutral

But I totally agree, Miki is a total Taka-Mao shipper! Yep!

This is totally off topic, but shikure, did Yuzuru mention in an interview or something that he likes short and cute girls?? Question I saw something like that on someone's twitter, so I was wondering where it came from. confused (So among the internationally competing skaters, that means he would like...Narumi-chan?? Who, me? Muahahaha, I'm so terrible!!! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Batsuchan wrote:

This is totally off topic, but shikure, did Yuzuru mention in an interview or something that he likes short and cute girls?? Question I saw something like that on someone's twitter, so I was wondering where it came from. confused (So among the internationally competing skaters, that means he would like...Narumi-chan?? Who, me? Muahahaha, I'm so terrible!!! Twisted Evil )

It's from the interview by Mai https://yorimo.yomiuri.co.jp/csa/Yrm0301_P/1221762084392
you need to register for details or you can google the title "羽生結弦選手インタビュー 浅田舞のスポ友" to get the full interview posted by bloggers:)
since I am not sure if those bloggers are willing to be directly linked, I need to let you search it by yourself (sorry)

he likes cute girl rather than pretty one, and he said he would like to date skater.
Since he is the only male in his rink (or something like that forgot the details), he is everyone's romeo..LOL

In addition, they still have the same size of team and there are four junior skaters here, including Miyahara (!!!).
I hope this time she can skate to her lovely ex with smile on her face since you can see that she was extremely nervous in MOI and everything was shown on her face Smile
but actually she did very well and didn't need to worry too much.

日野龍樹、宮原知子、本田太一、松野真矢子
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:42 am

shikure wrote:

he likes cute girl rather than pretty one, and he said he would like to date skater.
Since he is the only male in his rink (or something like that forgot the details), he is everyone's romeo..LOL

In addition, they still have the same size of team and there are four junior skaters here, including Miyahara (!!!).
I hope this time she can skate to her lovely ex with smile on her face since you can see that she was extremely nervous in MOI and everything was shown on her face Smile
but actually she did very well and didn't need to worry too much.

That would make an interesting fanfic idea if we find someone to ship Hanyu-kun with...

Miyahara-chan has potential!! I'd also love to see her smile during exhibition... maybe it'll come later on? I mean, it's her first time to skate like that with the veterans like Mao, Dai, Taka, etc...
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks for the info, shikure! You totally are a Japanese figure skating encyclopedia! Worship Worship

I was able to find the interview here:
http://chubu.yomiuri.co.jp/tokushu/supotomo/supotomo110918_1.htm

Mai asks him, "what kind of girl do you like?" and he replies, "Among celebrities, I've always liked Aya Ueto. I like cute girls that make you want to protect them." Too sweet!

Hmm, interesting! Suspect Uh-oh, here goes my wild imagination! affraid
I have to admit, ever since I saw that picture from the CoR gala where Mao and Yuzuru are holding hands and smiling so brightly, I've been thinking, "wouldn't it be interesting if Yuzuru developed a little innocent crush on Mao?" Who, me? If you ask me, Mao is definitely "cute," and even though she's older than him, she definitely has this ethereal & gentle side to her that makes you want to protect her! Yep!
Of course, Mao would be completely oblivious, as usual, and only ever think of Yuzuru like a sweet little brother, and nothing would ever happen. But Taka-chan would notice, and be totally jealous whenever Yuzuru and Mao are talking, and Mao smiles at him... Who, me? Hell, no!

ANYWAY, back onto the topic. Somehow I totally missed the fact that there will be a bunch of junior skaters! Sweatdrop Sweatdrop It should be a fun event! Razz
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Thanks for the info, Batsuchan and shikure! Many Hearts Many Hearts

Both of you guys really know so much about the Japanese skaters Yep!

I didn't know Yuzuru liked Ueto Aya; he could have named a lot of different actresses or idols that are closer in age as him like Takei Emi or one of the AKB girls that are popular right now, but he mentioned Aya, huh...hmmm....I could easily fathom him having an older girl crush on Mao too- yes, yes Batsuchan, I'm liking your shoujo manga scenario; if Armin is thrown in the mix it totally could be in the reverse harem category. Too sweet!

I'm looking forward to this event too! I hope Mao is pacing herself well, though. I want to her to have a great comp at 4CC and the best one at worlds!! Cheering
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:59 am

Batsuchan wrote:

Batsuchan~bingo

Team blue: Dai + Akko + Yuzuru + Miki
Team Red: Mao + Taka + Kanako + Machida

order
Red: Blue--> winner prediction by me LOL

Kanako vs. Yuzuru (blue)
Hino vs. Miyahara (blue)
Matsuno vs. Honda (?)
Machida vs. Akko (Blue)
Taka vs. Miki (?)
Mao vs. Dai (Red)---> I like both of their EX but I think Mao will win

ETA: Taka wasn't there last year but team blue got Dai, Miki and Akko too--> ppl said it's almost impossible for team Red to win. since they only can rely on Mao's charm.

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:20 am

Hmm I still think team blue is stronger it would be better for team red to change Machida for Yuzuru. I think team blue will win again Sad Fried
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 am

polosatik wrote:
Hmm I still think team blue is stronger it would be better for team red to change Machida for Yuzuru. I think team blue will win again Sad Fried

polosatik, I thought the same way but I just checked my twitter that ppl said Machi made a new EX as a samurai with Japanese sword (!!!) and the EX sounds very nice.

hope this can help red team Smile

If i can switch, I still want to switch Miki and kanako Smile

ETA: Taka did GLEE (!!!) and Mao did 3-3
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:13 am

shikure, Thanks for the updates! Love Hearts Where are you getting the updates from?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:27 am

roma wrote:
shikure, Thanks for the updates! Love Hearts Where are you getting the updates from?!

you are welcome Love Hearts
I read twitter of Mao fans Smile do you guys want to know results ?
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:47 am

shikure wrote:
roma wrote:

you are welcome Love Hearts
I read twitter of Mao fans Smile do you guys want to know results ?
I do! Because I will not be online later. You could PM me them? Or send me them on facebook? Smile
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:52 am

shikure wrote:
polosatik wrote:

polosatik, I thought the same way but I just checked my twitter that ppl said Machi made a new EX as a samurai with Japanese sword (!!!) and the EX sounds very nice.

hope this can help red team Smile

If i can switch, I still want to switch Miki and kanako Smile

ETA: Taka did GLEE (!!!) and Mao did 3-3
OMG, really? Glee was super great!!! And Mao did 3-3!!! I'm so excited!! it means she will probably put it in her competitve program!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 am

Yes ~ Mao did 3F-3Lo and team Red won Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 am

shikure wrote:
Yes ~ Mao did 3F-3Lo and team Red won Many Hearts
Ahahaha, we're wrong!!! Laughing cheers Yey! Congrats team red!!!!!!!!!! Dance Did Mao skate to Jupiter?
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:29 am

I'm glad Mao's team won! cheers Btw, Do we have a clip of Mao's 3F-3L that's not the FNN version?
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:21 am

http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/f-sp-tp0-20120106-886013.html
http://www.47news.jp/CN/201201/CN2012010601001662.html
Dai fall three times and he skated to his SP..what are you doing Dai... affraid
(ETA: some wrote twice and some wrote three times...uh...he didn't get his best jumps)
Japan Super Challenge 2012 View1913

http://www.jiji.com/jc/p?id=20120106220743-1939792&j3 (pics here)
Mao skated to Jupiter and added 3Lo after her original 3F in the program; Taka skated to glee (surprise!)
Japan Super Challenge 2012 View1911Japan Super Challenge 2012 View1912

Last edited by shikure on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:29 am

Back to top Go down
haruka25

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 am

wow team red won! Woot! Confetti
yey, finally! i think this is the first time team mao won, right Question
just when everyone thought team blue has the advantage lol

congrats! team red!!! i wanna see the clips
i wonder if there are taka-mao moments again this year Who, me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan Super Challenge 2012   Japan Super Challenge 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japan Super Challenge 2012
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next