Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Empty
PostSubject: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Sorry if this isn't the right place - wasn't sure where to put this.

Alokya and I would like to put up a banner for Mao at 4CC, but neither of us is artistic (she says she's bad, but I doubt she's worse than I am. I'm atrociously horrible at anything art-related), so we were wondering if any of you would like to make a design for it? This section of the forum is proof that you guys are extremely artistic, so any designs would be greatly appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:25 am

bellarina wrote:
Sorry if this isn't the right place - wasn't sure where to put this.

Alokya and I would like to put up a banner for Mao at 4CC, but neither of us is artistic (she says she's bad, but I doubt she's worse than I am. I'm atrociously horrible at anything art-related), so we were wondering if any of you would like to make a design for it? This section of the forum is proof that you guys are extremely artistic, so any designs would be greatly appreciated!!
I can make one for you! What size do you want it to be? Please write the actual size, and any suggestions! But i think I can use one picture from Scheherazade and one from Liebestraume . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:01 am

Hm - I have no idea... never been to a figure skating event before. Do you have suggestions? I am not going to be able to go to the SP, so definitely the Liebestraume, but the Scheherezade would be great, too! Thanks for offering!! (I don't really need to say this, but could you please showcase Mao's gorgeous smile?)
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 am

Alokya wrote:
Hm - I have no idea... never been to a figure skating event before. Do you have suggestions? I am not going to be able to go to the SP, so definitely the Liebestraume, but the Scheherezade would be great, too! Thanks for offering!! (I don't really need to say this, but could you please showcase Mao's gorgeous smile?)
The size depends on what you gonna do with the banner -to hold it or to put in on the boards or somewhere. And yep! I can make a Liebestraume banner, there are tons of pics Mao smiling through out this masterpiece Wink
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks polosatik!!! Thank you! You're the best.

polosatik wrote:
Alokya wrote:
The size depends on what you gonna do with the banner -to hold it or to put in on the boards or somewhere. And yep! I can make a Liebestraume banner, there are tons of pics Mao smiling through out this masterpiece Wink

I'm excited - this already sounds like it'll be amazing! Alokya, what do you think? I'm guessing we'll hold it or something since I'm not sure how close we can get to the boards? Polosatik, what do you usually do?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:13 am

bellarina wrote:

polosatik wrote:
Alokya wrote:

I'm excited - this already sounds like it'll be amazing! Alokya, what do you think? I'm guessing we'll hold it or something since I'm not sure how close we can get to the boards? Polosatik, what do you usually do?
If you want to be a Tv star, so then I suggest you to hold a banner and wave!!! Laughing Since you're going to hold it together the length about 1m and 30 cm would be fine I guess, and hight about 70 cm. Do you want any special words to be there? I'm in a process of making already .
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm

polosatik wrote:
bellarina wrote:

polosatik wrote:
Alokya wrote:

If you want to be a Tv star, so then I suggest you to hold a banner and wave!!! Laughing Since you're going to hold it together the length about 1m and 30 cm would be fine I guess, and hight about 70 cm. Do you want any special words to be there? I'm in a process of making already .
That sounds great! Hmm..I'd say maybe mention the forum on there since we want it to be from all of us? Anything else, Alokya?
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Not that I can think of, but then again, I am not the most creative person.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:26 am

Ok, so then I finish Mao banner I'll show you and you guys will tell me what to change sunny
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Again, thanks a ton for your help!!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Thank you polosatik!! Wub
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:29 am

Guys, I'm almost done, gonna post today or tomorrow, I hope I'm not late!
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:26 am

You're good! I'll send you my address on FB.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 am

I can't wait to see it! And adding the name of the forum is such a sweet thought! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!   Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request - help design a banner to hang up at 4CC!
Page 1 of 1