Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!

Go down 
+10
Ken Himura
linglang
Abdiel
kaarolcia
Haidogirl
ddmm
AmazingGraceMao
pearlyriver
chapis
roma
14 posters
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Dear All,

Our dear Mao has updated her blog and posted about our banner and photobook messages.
This wouldn't have been possible without your cooperation and our members' dedication in making sure they gave the items to her personally.

Good job, everyone!!!

http://maimao-asada.com/mao/about-game/2013/10/24/606/

cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Shocked Rockstar Thumbs up!  again regretting not to participate Sad, Lonely 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:06 pm

What an angel. And I'm proud to be a part of this group, even thought I couldn't participate Faint2 Faint2 
Back to top Go down
AmazingGraceMao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
AmazingGraceMao

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 pm

I am proud to be a Mao fan!
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Mao, she's the best !
Thank you Everyone for participating and making this project come true!
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:12 am

chapis wrote:
Same here! I even cried! Bawling Bawling 

But im happy for you, Girls! This was a big success!
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:25 am

Wow, congratulations girls! Thumbs up! 
You must all feel so happy and proud!

Mao is a sweetheart! It's so lovely how she appreciates presents from her fans Wub Wub  
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:20 am

Thank you for posting the link, roma! I'm so happy for Mao!! Boogie 
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:23 am

Congratulations everyone who participated!! Razz 
I'm sure Mao feels a lot of love from you and got energy!!
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:42 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it DanceDanceDance

I had never believed some day I could express my love and admiration to Mao directly Many Hearts

Thank you so much everyone who participated!!!!!

You can't imagine how happy I am Happy dance

BTW, someone  please can tell me what Mao said Razz

No matter how many mangas and animes I watched, I can't read Japanese Drama!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:47 am

As posted by Nozomi on the FB page, here's the translation of what Mao posted:

Quote :
The first competition of the Grand Prix Series ended. I found my next goal, so I will work hard on that for the next competition!

Since it was my first international competition in a while, I got a great present from fans overseas ♡ I received a handmade banner and a book full of messages ♪ Thank you very much (Smile)

There were also many Japanese fans that came and supported! Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 am

roma wrote:
As posted by Nozomi on the FB page, here's the translation of what Mao posted:

Quote :
The first competition of the Grand Prix Series ended. I found my next goal, so I will work hard on that for the next competition!

Since it was my first international competition in a while, I got a great present from fans overseas ♡ I received a handmade banner and a book full of messages ♪ Thank you very much (Smile)

There were also many Japanese fans that came and supported! Thank you very much!
Thank you! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at work and I can't go to Facebook!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:12 am

Haidogirl wrote:
chapis wrote:
Same here! I even cried! Bawling Bawling 

But im happy for you, Girls! This was a big success!
Don't be sad. I have my reasons to be pretty sure that this forum will be noticed by people more than ever in Jpn quite soon, and eventually, Mao will notice it as well. It may be after she retires and can find the time, but Mao will access this forum and see that all of you have been here for her throughout all these years.

You don't always have to be part of a project to show your support to her. Mao will understand that all the members in this forum are her supporters as much as those who participated in the banner and photobook project.

In the music CD project we did before last season, I recall we sent her the music CDs as a gift from members mostly in the FB group, but I also think we introduced ourselves as members mostly originating from this forum in the letter we sent along with it. So one day, when she has the time, Mao will most likely sort out all the letters and gifts she recieved from her fans, and she will notice the connection between the FB group which gave her the banner, photobook and CDs, with this forum which gave her the 20th B-day message DVD. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Wow! Congratulations to everyone who worked on the project!!! It's so sweet of Mao to post it, you guys deserve it after all your hard work!
So happy to see Japanese media taking notice as well! You guys are amazing! Confetti 
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Oh My God!!! I'm so happy!!!!Confetti Many Hearts Cheering Mao chan ,you're the best!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manyhx3

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:45 am

beautiful! Congrats!

I'm so happy that she knows she also got international fans Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!   Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao posted our Banner and Photobook on her blog!!!
Page 1 of 1