Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

European Championships 2012

Go down 
+11
Haidogirl
Alokya
ballerinamao
europeanfan
Star85
Lady_in_black
kaarolcia
polosatik
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
josling
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:00 am

ballerinamao wrote:
what were the final results?
http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2012/index.htm

Smile
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 am

kaarolcia wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
what were the final results?
http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2012/index.htm

Smile

thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:06 am

Thank you all for telling me that!
Now im sure im not the only one who was confused by the german commentatos! Suspect
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 am

Haidogirl wrote:
That guy from german Eurosport says Carolina Kostner is in better shape than Mao Asada and can beat her at the worlds!
That i really cant and dont want to believe Snow

Caro is training in Germany and the german comentators have always been very biased when it came to Caro-when she was all over the place it was because of the fantastic speed and great skating skills Rolling Eyes

Apparently she has perfect jumps, great artistry, not sure if they ever said fantastic flexibility, and of course her spins are great. When it comes to german comentators no one has a chance against Caro if she goes clean, and her 2008 silver medal was totally justyfied (acording to them). If you listen to them it's like listening to Scott Hamilton and his gushing over Yuna.
This is one of the reasons I'm really happy that Slovenia has switched to british eurosport, although they do have their moments as well...

Of course Mao with her superior spins, flexibility, lines and jumps has absolutely no chance against Caro's junior technical content Very Mad And of course she wasn't beaten by Mao at gpf, since Mao wasn't even there! Rolling Eyes are they listening to themselves while comentating?

I'm so happy for Elene's bronze medal, and if Polina made one mistake less in the sp, she would have been on the podium! She was truly amazing in the lp and IMO underscored, compared to Caro.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 am

I like Carolina's personality but I 've never been a fan of her skating. Maybe she has speed but does she really has good techniques ? I mean, she doesn't look flexible enough and her body seems to look stiff most of the time. And with less triples than younger skaters, how come she already get high scores and no one really say that she should add more triples ? Don't get me wrong, she's a good skater but sometime there are other skaters who should be on the podium instead of her.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 pm

ddmm wrote:
I like Carolina's personality but I 've never been a fan of her skating. Maybe she has speed but does she really has good techniques ? I mean, she doesn't look flexible enough and her body seems to look stiff most of the time. And with less triples than younger skaters, how come she already get high scores and no one really say that she should add more triples ? Don't get me wrong, she's a good skater but sometime there are other skaters who should be on the podium instead of her.

Thumbs up! I couldn't agree more. For this long program she received 120 something points, while Polina with AMAZING program 114. From where does Carolina get her pcs points? She has speed and nice choreo, but everything else is not that great (imo). I know she's always been the judges favourite, but this getting a bit ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Abdiel wrote:
Quote :
Anyway I found the ladies at Euro to be underwhelming. I like Carolina and Ksenia's short programs, and I like the russian girl. (the one other than Ksenia and Alena, can't remember her name. I saw her for the first time and she was a nice surprise) That's about it.

From wiki, the 3rd Russian representative is Polina Korobeynikova. She's 15y/o, and placed 3rd in the 2011 JGPF, and 7th in the Russian nationals. She was sent to Euros since the other skaters above her were age ineligible, and it seems she did her job well, considering that it was her senior debut. She was 12th in the SP but 2nd in the FS. She seems to have a neat technique [no hammer toe though I'm not sure if she lips, a broken ankle lutz, and a decent axel] and can stand on her own as a skater.

Thanks! She skates with a lot of maturity and sophistication for someone who is only 15.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeAZqIghfIQ

Tomas's ex looks very similar to Plushy's Sex Bomb Ex but in a more conservative way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Championships 2012   European Championships 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

European Championships 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2