Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy to join mao asada's fanforum

Go down 
+8
Alokya
AmazingGraceMao
roma
polosatik
ballerinamao
pearlyriver
zarinaballerina
maosukefan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
maosukefan

maosukefan

Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Empty
PostSubject: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Hello everyone:cheers:confetti: :confetti:  I'm really happy to join the forum finally. It's been a long time since I was following this forum and now I decided to register to share my love for Mao and Daisuke with you guys.
I'm a die hard fan of Mao Asada since 2007 worlds championships:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: 
Sometimes I feel alone with my madness about Mao but then i go on the Forum and i read people who are like me: don't like to watch live cause nervous break down, lot a coffee to watch when time difference, rewatching 100000 times video's of Mao,.....
Thank you a lot for this Forum :manyhearts: :manyhearts:
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Welcome, maosukefan! cheers 

I totally understand you when it comes to watching her compete live. I'm hyperventilating and it's only GP competition, I honestly don't know, how I'm going to survive Sochi. No Unconscious 
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Welcome maosukefan. Do you happen to be a Mao-Dai shipper cheers 
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:10 am

welcome maosuke cheers 
Back to top Go down
maosukefan

maosukefan

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:27 am

:boogie: :boogie: OMG I am a big fan of this two indeed:cheer: :cheer: I soo want them to be together in real life:manyhearts:  Maosuke it's my ultimate combination. I will ship them in the afterlife!!:thumbsup: 
pearlyriver wrote:
Welcome maosukefan. Do you happen to be a Mao-Dai shipper :cheers: 

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:07 am

Welcome maosukefan!!! I'm also a fan of both Mao and Dai Many Hearts 
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:57 am

Welcome, maosukefan! Post often here. Smile It's good to see there's a number of us MaoSuke shipping fans here. hehe...
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
AmazingGraceMao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
AmazingGraceMao

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:03 am

maosukefan wrote:
Boogie Boogie OMG I am a big fan of this two indeed:cheer: Cheering I soo want them to be together in real life:manyhearts:  Maosuke it's my ultimate combination. I will ship them in the afterlife!!Thumbs up! 
pearlyriver wrote:
Welcome maosukefan. Do you happen to be a Mao-Dai shipper cheers 

lol!  I love them both! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
maosukefan

maosukefan

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:27 am

Yeah:rockstar:  that's super coool!! Plenty of mao et dai fans:cheers: I love this forum already:happydance:
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Welcome!! Glad you already love the forum - we're glad to have you! If you have a Facebook page, please consider joining our Facebook group, Mao's Guardian Angels!
Back to top Go down
honto aloha

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 am

Coming from Hawaii and now living in Japan I wasn't a big ice skating fan until I saw this young girl Mao Asada. Such poise and pressure from all of Japan. Having to grow up in front of the camera and how she handled herself growing up in front of all the cameras and paparazzi. All of Japan watching all of her falls.
I hopes she reads this one day for her to know how amazed I feel about how she shows her strength, courage and poise despite any of her setbacks.
My wife and I are both instructors, she teaches dance and I teach English. We both used the successful performance as an example of how someone can still succeed even after a fall. Placing 6th and the highest Japanese skater after being in last place is something to be proud of.
My favorite life lesson thing to tell my students is," Everyone falls, you need to get up quickly,and can still come out as a winner."
Mao thank you for your greatness and helping me show this example to my students.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Hello honto aloha! Thank you for sharing us your story and how Mao came to your life. She really is an inspiration, isn't she?
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Welcome to the forum honto aloha!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
kisses
Double Axel
Double Axel
kisses

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:27 am

welcome honto aloha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy to join mao asada's fanforum   Happy to join mao asada's fanforum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy to join mao asada's fanforum
Page 1 of 1