Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Empty
PostSubject: Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!   Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:35 pm

According to the article which I already posted in the Stephane thread:
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=576
Fumie left Zhulin and will work with Nikolai Morozov now! WOW!

She must be really determined to make a comeback... I thought she might turn pro this season, but it looks like she's not going to give up that easily!

I don't know if returning to top form is possible... Not many skaters continue to compete at that age, especially after being bothered by injuries. but I wish her best of luck! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!   Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:06 pm

WOW! WOW! WOW!
If this is true, I think it's a very good move for Fumie. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!   Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 pm

Woww!
It seems like the same scenario that happened with Nobunari and Daisuke might happen again (I hope not), well I wish her the best of luck! Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!   Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:55 pm

bibi wrote:
Woww!
It seems like the same scenario that happened with Nobunari and Daisuke might happen again (I hope not),

Do you mean the fact that Nikolai is already coaching Miki? I also hope they discussed this beforehand, Miki seems to really depend on him. Smile

But I had been sort of wondering if Miki will be still actively skating at the beginning of the season... I expected her to take a break, stay in Japan, then slowly start training again with Monna, then go again to Morozov before Olympics. But judging from a recent fluff video, she's back on ice already and planning to participate in The Ice... I'm so afraid that her shoulder won't let her last until the Olympics. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!   Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:42 am

Wow! I hope Fumie can make a comeback...I really liked her as a skater (:
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!   Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:22 am

inskate wrote:
bibi wrote:
Woww!
It seems like the same scenario that happened with Nobunari and Daisuke might happen again (I hope not),

Do you mean the fact that Nikolai is already coaching Miki? I also hope they discussed this beforehand, Miki seems to really depend on him. Smile

But I had been sort of wondering if Miki will be still actively skating at the beginning of the season... I expected her to take a break, stay in Japan, then slowly start training again with Monna, then go again to Morozov before Olympics. But judging from a recent fluff video, she's back on ice already and planning to participate in The Ice... I'm so afraid that her shoulder won't let her last until the Olympics. Sad

Yes that's what I mean...but as you said, she should probably take a little break so she could cure her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!   Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:43 pm

inskate wrote:
I don't know if returning to top form is possible... Not many skaters continue to compete at that age, especially after being bothered by injuries. but I wish her best of luck! Good luck!

The same heartfelt wish from me as well! Have Fumie had injuries?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!   Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumie Suguri will train with Morozov!
Page 1 of 1