Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.

Go down 
+3
polosatik
kirakira
purplemaze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Empty
PostSubject: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 am

Very Happy i have posted this earlier on another thread but figured out it will be best to post it here to be able to be discuss here by those who like me!, also root for Miki Ando 美姫 安藤。

http://sports.yahoo.co.jp/news/20100330-00000516-sanspo-spo.html

here is the link on Miki Ando...she also just arrived from Turin and says in these article that she will move to Russia together with coach Morosov from their training rink in New Jersey to train for the next season....till Sochi???
more on these later tonight....will have to start dinner here.
see you all guys around

pics...

http://www.sanspo.com/sports/photos/100330/spm1003301337004-p4.htm
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/photos/100330/spm1003301337004-p5.htm
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/photos/100330/spm1003301337004-p6.htm
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/photos/100330/spm1003301337004-p2.htm

also love this pic of dai and akiko arriving at Narita airport this morning from Turin...

http://www.sanspo.com/sports/photos/100330/spm1003301027002-p2.htm

would love to hear your thoughts on this Miki Ando moving to Russia topic.....

Last edited by purplemaze on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 am

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 am

A lot of people at russian forum think that Miki moving to Russia because she's Nikolai's girlfriend,so she wants to be with him.
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 am

polosatik wrote:
A lot of people at russian forum think that Miki moving to Russia because she's Nikolai's girlfriend,so she wants to be with him.

Thank you! thanks for the post polosatik...i have heard about this rumor too, many times on some social entertainment magazines here in Japan but i really doubt it, there was this article too of both Nikolai's & Miki's pair ring seen on both their hands...

Miki has a very pleasing personality and is so much love also by so many Japanese fans here. Her family in Aichi has a warm image and known for their being conservative...

Anyone here who can share what they think, links, news, or anyone who could confirm the truth on this?? 'coz honestly i am surprise that so many posters here knows real lot than what is being published here.

thanks as always kirakira for the news clip video. Worship
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 am

polosatik wrote:

There had been alot of rumors concerning that from quite a long time ago. The very first article which I ever saw which stated they were involved was by a Koren newspaper, last season. And they weren't assuming it, they reported it as if it were a total fact. But since I don't trust the media much thesedays, esp Korean ones, I simply didn't believe it.

But than some Japanese papers and magazines started to write articles just the same. Some of them wrote they live in the same room when they're training abroad, but Miki denied that and said they live in the same apartments but different rooms. So I still didn't believe the rumors then.

However, when the NHK (Japanese national broadcast) announcer clearly said 'They have the same pair ring on their fingers', during the Olys broadcast...I started to suspect something special was going on between them. The papers and magazines which wrote about their relation were mostly of tabloid level, so you can't trust almost everything in them. But an announcer of NHK, would never say things unconfirmed. And I've never heard of any skater wearing pair rings with their coaches. So.....?

Also the fact that Miki has said in several occasions, that she would like to spend more time with her family (her mom, brother and dogs), but has chosen to train abroad most of this season, has given me no choice but to conclude, that if not anything sexual, Morozov to her is more than a coach. I even thought I saw alot of love for Miki in his eyes, when she was performing her FP in Worlds this time. He looked just sooooo proud of her.

Even if they're not seeing each other, I think Morozov has become the perfect father figure Miki has always longed for eversince her real father's death. So, which ever way around, I wouldn't mind what kind of relationship they have, as long as it supports Miki in a good way and she is happy about it...at least for now. Smile

Morozov would probably say that Miki is the best of female skaters, even now. And I think he actually believes so, no matter how she ranks or scores. I'm quite sure by now he has alot of faults as a person, but nonetheless he does believe in Miki, so I can't imagine a better coach for her. I only hope that if they are involved, he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. At least not until she retires from competing. We've already seen how personal life can effect Miki in her performances in a bad way, like the season when her grandmother died, so I don't want to see her like that ever. Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:09 am

I read somewhere today (aunt Joyce, maybe) that Morozov had been invited to Russia to train some of the up-and-coming Russian skaters. Apparently he also stated that from now on he would not take on any more Japanese skaters (besides Ando) because he couldn't trust them anymore. Can someone confirm this? I just don't understand why he would say something like this. Does it perhaps have something to do with Oda? Did they part on good terms? Shocked
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 am

Aibhlin wrote:
I read somewhere today (aunt Joyce, maybe) that Morozov had been invited to Russia to train some of the up-and-coming Russian skaters. Apparently he also stated that from now on he would not take on any more Japanese skaters (besides Ando) because he couldn't trust them anymore. Can someone confirm this? I just don't understand why he would say something like this. Does it perhaps have something to do with Oda? Did they part on good terms? Shocked
He will train our russian little stars,it's true,yes. Also he is going to help a new pair Maksim Trankov and Tatiana Volososzar to create new programs. And something happened between Morozov and Oda, because I don't know how to explain Nobu's performance at Worlds Sad
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:56 pm

will javier fernandez also relocate in moscow??
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 pm

bibi wrote:
will javier fernandez also relocate in moscow??
As far as I know ,yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:34 pm

polosatik wrote:
And something happened between Morozov and Oda, because I don't know how to explain Nobu's performance at Worlds Sad

I don't think so. A Italian user on Youtube said that he/she listened to the Italian commentary by Valentina Marchei (who is Nobunari's training mate). She said that Nobu was in excellent condition before Worlds and there was nothing out of usual in their training sessions. But Nobunari collided very hard with the boards and hit his head in practice session before his SP. He appeared not to be seriously injured, but I think that a combination of even slight pain with fear that he might collide with the boards again (as it happened at Worlds a year ago) might have been the main reason.

I think Nobunari and Morozov parted on good terms, there never seemed to be any tension between them, on the other hand, they really seemed to get along, even interacting during Nobu's programs. I think they couldn't work together longer because Nobunari wants to go back to school (he stated this many times during the last two seasons) and he's too attached to his family/friends in Japan to move to Russia permanently (plus, he has a girlfriend in Japan and recently spoke about wanting to get married and have kids... That would be sort of difficult to accomplish in a long-distance relationship. Wink )

I'm not really surprised about Morozov not being particularly happy with JSF (I think he meant the federation rather than the skaters), he spoke about many issues he had with them (forcing the skaters to participate in too many shows/competitions, not supporting ice dancers enough, interfering with the training process, etc.) Who knows, maybe the JSF started blaming him for Nobu's shoelace incident/the meltdown at Worlds and that was the last straw (just my speculation, though).
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 am

Oscilla wrote:

I'm not really surprised about Morozov not being particularly happy with JSF (I think he meant the federation rather than the skaters), he spoke about many issues he had with them (forcing the skaters to participate in too many shows/competitions, not supporting ice dancers enough, interfering with the training process, etc.) Who knows, maybe the JSF started blaming him for Nobu's shoelace incident/the meltdown at Worlds and that was the last straw (just my speculation, though).

I hope it was just the federation Morozov was so unhappy with, then. Because to me it seemed like a very loaded and generalizing comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.   Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miki Ando to train in Russia starting next season til Sochi.
Page 1 of 1