Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season Empty
PostSubject: Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season   Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:45 am

I thought it would be fun to collect all the highest point values that Mao was awarded in different competitions. I didn't include Counter Challenge and Japanese Nationals, just to keep scores more reliable according to the standard of international judging.

I don't know how to create ables on this forum Embarassed , so I used OpenOffice and just made a screencap:

Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season Maoptss01ai9

There were many things that surprised me, like the highest layback GoE that Mao received at TEB... I would think the one at 4CC or Worlds should score much higher, because not only it had a better leg position, but also was held for more revolutions! WOW!

But, all in all, those are very nice scores. flower Too bad that the CoP requirements nowadays make it hard to do all elements perfectly... The footwork especially consumes a lot of stamina, but isn't very much rewarding point-wise. Unconscious
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season   Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Thanks for the hard work, inskate. Smile It would be great if Mao could skate those "perfect" programs, but her programs last season were so challenging and stamina consuming that performing everything perfectly was extremely difficult.

I hope Mao will be able to achieve lvl4 on layback this season. It's lovely already. flower And I think it's ridiculous that Mao's footwork, especially in SP, didn't get lvl4. It was insanely difficult and gorgeous. Worship
Back to top Go down

Mao's perfect program for 2007-08 season
Page 1 of 1