Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Mao program do you like the best?

Go down 
+8
helen91
Mirai
summervie
Oscilla
Yumei
Popon
inskate
sunshine
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

Which Mao program do you like the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:17 pm

I know it's a difficult question to answer Razz

But if I were to pick just one, Chopin Nocturne.
If I am allowed to pick two, I would add the current LP.
If I can pick three, I will add current gala program.
It's going to be an endless list, so I'll stop here. Wink
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:01 am

My favourites are "Nocturne" SP and "So Deep is the Night" EX Swoon Swoon Swoon

But I also love "Fantasy..." SP and "Fantasie..." LP and "My Girl" SP, and "Over the Rainbow" EX and "Nutcracker" LP... Wub Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
Popon

Popon

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:32 pm

La Boutique Fantastique, Nocturne and So deep is the nights Dance
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:31 am

This is difficult as I love so many of Mao's program Love Hearts
I love all this season's ones, very well choreographed, nice costumes and Mao skates them beautifully. I can't wait see Mao skate SP cleanly, then it will look amazing!
In the past season, I love Nocturne Love Hearts Every figure skating fans love it I am sure Thumbs up! I also love La Boutique Fantastique and Pick Yourself Up(Jr. world time) very much Swoon Mao-chan was sooo cute and skating with a lot of joy Dance
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:46 am

I love all the programs Swoon

Nocturne and So Deep is the Night are masterpieces Thumbs up!
I also love the new SP and LP, but I think Mao still is getting used to them - and the later in the season they will look more amazing. The choreography is so difficult in both of those programs Whirly
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:40 am

"Over the Rainbow", Cup of China 2005 EX (if I am not mistaken, that was bibi who uploaded it on YouTube; thanks, bibi Smile ). That was the first program Mao amazed me with (or even the first program with Mao I've ever seen), that's why it will always have a special meaning for me. Smile

Last edited by summervie on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:16 pm

I don't know the exact title, but the ex program that she skated to when she won the Junior worlds at 2005. She was soooo cute and charming. I really loved the dress (pink & dark red ribbons) and her hairstyle that was a bit curly. She looked like a little doll. The performance was full of joy. I really loved that.
flower
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:06 am

I think that this season's programs are the best and loveliest I've seen Mao done so far Wub

I also like La Boutique Fantastique. It was the first of Mao's programs that I watch and it was also the program that made me start loving her. :3

And...Over the Rainbow, especially the one with Aero. So cute~!
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:20 am

like mostly everyone here i would have to say nocturne SP and So deep is the night EX. last season i loved that program so much i watched it like everyday, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:14 am

sunshine wrote:
I don't know the exact title, but the ex program that she skated to when she won the Junior worlds at 2005. She was soooo cute and charming. I really loved the dress (pink & dark red ribbons) and her hairstyle that was a bit curly. She looked like a little doll. The performance was full of joy. I really loved that.
flower

I think it was "Pick Yourself Up", if I'm not mistaken. (:
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 pm

my favourite program is her SP ''Fantasy for violin and orchestra'' . it's amazing!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:03 am

Anastasia wrote:
my favourite program is her SP ''Fantasy for violin and orchestra'' . it's amazing!

It was truly perfect at Worlds. Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Maya
Double Axel
Double Axel
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:39 am

my most favorite program is her skate to "Czardas" at the worlds in 2007!
Everything is just perfect, her skate, her jumps, the audience clapping along..

I watch it really each day and it makes me happy everytime I see it Smile

My second favorite one is her skate to fantasy for violin and orchestra!
Back to top Go down
FigureSkating

FigureSkating

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:28 am

One Word:

"Czardas"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao program do you like the best?   Which Mao program do you like the best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Mao program do you like the best?
Page 1 of 1