Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asya's montages )))

Go down 
+18
kaarolcia
Cloviece
dawnsherearequiet
klarification
europeanfan
PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
mingming
yuki
SmileAsYouCan
Oscilla
bibi
Batsuchan
clovera
Okami
Yumei
inskate
polosatik
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Asya, I absolutely love ToraDora! You're right, the OP song is so catchy and bouncy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:50 pm

klarification wrote:
Asya, I absolutely love ToraDora! You're right, the OP song is so catchy and bouncy! Razz

I'm considering using it to make a Mao montage. Laugh Unless Asya wants to use it as well - she was first to post the link! Thumbs up! Asya, is it fine if I use it..?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Okami wrote:
klarification wrote:

I'm considering using it to make a Mao montage. Laugh Unless Asya wants to use it as well - she was first to post the link! Thumbs up! Asya, is it fine if I use it..?
Yeah, of course! You can use it! Razz I love this song, but for montages I like more dramatic and dark songs. lol!

And thanks kaarolcia!!!! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Okami, Asya... Sorry to butt in, but here's an idea: If you have free time, why not make a collab? I've seen a lot of anime videos who did a collab and most of them turned out to be marvelous!

I guess the general idea of a collab is you pick out a song and then divide it into parts... And then you go and assign those parts to the people who are participating. That way, in one single vid, you can see the different styles of the video editors! sunny
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:49 am

Guys, stupid youtube deleted my channel, so this is a new one. Please subscribe to it! And then i can subscribe to you! because I can't remember all your channels Depressed Crying Cruel youtube...
https://www.youtube.com/user/muburg?feature=mhee
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:11 am

polosatik, why the heck did youtube delete your account? Sometimes i think they're paranoid...
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:29 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik, why the heck did youtube delete your account? Sometimes i think they're paranoid...
I also think so, I got 3 strikes cause of the music and youtube deleted my account and also it put down my e-mail. It was kind of scary. I only got my e-mail back a day after No
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:48 pm

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
I also think so, I got 3 strikes cause of the music and youtube deleted my account and also it put down my e-mail. It was kind of scary. I only got my e-mail back a day after No

Shocked Wow I had no idea, that youtube has this kind of authority, I understand that they delete the account, but to put down an e-mail, that's just wrong... Suspect

Anyway, I've subscribed to your account, I like it, can't wait to see more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 pm

woow i am also really choked to know that they could put down an e-mail that's kind of scary, and really doesn't make any sense, since what has you'r email with the activity you do on your youtube channel to do. anyway I will take you're experience as a wake up call and remember that when and if i ever decide to do a video montage!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 am

Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 am

Thank you Asya. It's so beautiful. I think I first watched Sasha on Stars on Ice along with Kristi Yamaguchi and I fell in love with her beautiful artistry immediately.
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 am

Awesome montage! flower I hope Sasha will join Medal Winners Open this or the next year. Smile
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Thank you guys!!! sunny
A little montage for Yuna's birthday!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjBNEOGDY_4
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:46 pm

For those who haven't seen my little Mao montage in Birthday thread, here it is))) I love this little piece of music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OqSEMsjXhE
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm

polosatik, it's beautiful. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 am

that truly was beautiful polosatik Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Finally I did a little preview with Mao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSd8X8IsMo sunny
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Cloud 9 This is amazing, Aysa!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:09 pm

polosatik wrote:
Finally I did a little preview with Mao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSd8X8IsMo sunny
So beautiful! Love Hearts Swoon Love And I absolutely love the music. Swoon I hope you'll extend it to full length.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asya's montages )))   Asya's montages ))) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asya's montages )))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3