Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!

Go down 
+4
inskate
polosatik
clovera
Okami
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:35 am

Dai-chan just withdrew from the Cup of China because of an injury. Sad, Lonely
http://www.sanspo.com/sports/news/081104/spm0811041729000-n1.htm
So many withdrawals this season. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:50 am

Oh no... Depressed Crying

Gosh, so many injuries indeed. I wish Daisuke a speedy recovery.
I was looking forward to seeing him in CoC too. Aw... Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:20 am

Bawling Bawling Bawling Ohhhh nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Daisuke Depressed Crying I wish him all the best and quick recovery....
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:53 am

affraid

pale

Depressed Crying

There are way too many injuries this season! Sad So many withdrawals!

I hope Daisuke's okay... I watched his practice session in a documentary and his quad and 3A practice looked painful... Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:08 pm

oh...so sad!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:47 am

noooooooooo!!!!!!!
I hope his injury is not that serious Depressed Crying
If its possible,I still wanna see him skating at NHK trophy, but maybe better for him to concentrate on the treatment.
so many retirements and so many injuries from this season... Panic!
Back to top Go down
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:02 am

I read that if the docter check tomorrow is too bad, he might not be able to skate this season! That means NO DAI-CHAN IN THE WHOLE 2008-2009 SEASON!!!!! Everybody pray and cross your fingers!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:14 am

HE CAN'T EVEN WALK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:36 am

Knee injuries are certainly dangerous.

I had a knee injury about 2 years ago. I took a really bad fall in a judo sparring session. I fell on my twisted knee with my own whole body -with a great impact, too, because I was on the receiving end of a blow.

After the fall I felt no pain, only slight discomfort. so I continued the training. Then the discomfort got worse. Then it started to hurt. The next day the knee got swollen and I could not walk at all - I had to use crutches. It took me 2 months before I could walk without the crutches, and about 7-8 months before I could normally bend my knee. And even after that I still felt uneasy when running, jumping or even trying to bend my knee fully. During those long months when any kind of motion caused pain, it got somewhow encoded in my brain that "using right knee=PAIN", and even if my body was right, my mind wasn't.

I'm definitely worried together with you, SoMiTripleAxel. Sad Still, I hope that Daisuke received a better medical care than I did and his injury is not as serious. I hope he will return on ice soon, and healthy. Worship
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Sad

Get well soon, Dai-chan! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:05 pm

SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
HE CAN'T EVEN WALK!!!!!

I read the Japanese articles and they say that he is feeling the pain when he walks but I dont think it sounds like he cant even walk. It says that he still needs to check everything by the doctor. I also read his diary and he does not sound that seriously bad. Somehow, ppl from GS are saying like its the end of his career. but thats not true.
Back to top Go down
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:00 am

coconut wrote:
SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
HE CAN'T EVEN WALK!!!!!

I read the Japanese articles and they say that he is feeling the pain when he walks but I dont think it sounds like he cant even walk. It says that he still needs to check everything by the doctor. I also read his diary and he does not sound that seriously bad. Somehow, ppl from GS are saying like its the end of his career. but thats not true.

Dai-chan is a true fighter. He went through the tough period when he quit with Morosov and he will manage this too. Sorry for overdoing it, but I was just panicked! Good luck Dai-chan. Cheering
Back to top Go down
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:17 am

Back to top Go down
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:20 am

We'll just wait and see... *crossed fingers*
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:56 am

SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
Sorry for overdoing it, but I was just panicked! Good luck Dai-chan. Cheering

Oh, you don't have to say sorry, I just wanted to let you know the information about him cat I hope he will get good treatment and comes back with good condition I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!   Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takahashi withdraws from CoC!
Page 1 of 1