Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Empty
PostSubject: Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham   Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/02/mirai-nagasu-wi.html

cheers good for her, i hope the next season she will be fine, physically and mentally.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham   Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Yes!! I hope she gets fully healed and comes back strong next year!! She's totally my second favorite ladies skater after Mao...I adore her! Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham   Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:23 pm

It's an absolutely wise choice. While I wished she had done this earlier for the US Nats, it's better late than never. (:

I too hope she comes back strong next season; she has so much potential! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
bleedingblades3

bleedingblades3

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham   Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:09 am

I'm so glad she's taking time to heal. She was so rushed this season, and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham   Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Today I was wondering if Mirai will go to watch Worlds...maybe, right? Arcadia, where Mirai lives, is only like 20 miles away from the Staples Center, so that's like a 30min. drive...

Since I was reading about the Mao rolls, it suddenly occurred to me - wouldn't it be so cute if Mirai did go to watch Worlds and then invited the Japanese skaters to eat at her parents' restaurant? I think that would be fun for everyone... Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham   Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Mirai Nagasu will be going to the senior World Figure Skating Championships in Los Angeles after all.
She will be part of the broadcast team for Japan's Fuji TV.

Shocked so weird, but well, I hope she can to interview to Mao. I wonder if she going to interview to Alissa or Rachel? Laughing

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/olympics_blog/2009/02/mirai-nagasu-ma.html
Back to top Go down
Maxgato

Maxgato

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham   Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:39 pm

chapis wrote:
Mirai Nagasu will be going to the senior World Figure Skating Championships in Los Angeles after all.
She will be part of the broadcast team for Japan's Fuji TV.

Shocked so weird, but well, I hope she can to interview to Mao. I wonder if she going to interview to Alissa or Rachel? Laughing

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/olympics_blog/2009/02/mirai-nagasu-ma.html

When I heard about this, I wished I could watch the Japanese broadcast instead!! Disappointed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham   Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirai Nagasu withdraws from world junior figure skating cham
Page 1 of 1