Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mai news clip!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Mai news clip! Empty
PostSubject: Mai news clip!   Mai news clip! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgOK4CYIGK4

I don't have time to translate right now, but basically it is about how Mai sort of lost her confidence and motivation last year, but now has a new coach (Takeshi Honda), who helped her work little by little on everything, and now she found her motivation again. Thumbs up!

She did make one comparison to Mao - she said that unlike Mao, she is a little soft on herself and when things get tough, she can't work hard.

Ganbare Mai-chan! Cheering I hope you do well at Nationals!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Mai news clip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai news clip!   Mai news clip! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:58 am

I hope Mai does well at Nationals. She's a lovely skater, and at the beginning of 06-07 season I almost hd trouble telling her apart from Mao when they skated together in practice sessions. Unfortunately, it looked as if she lost her confidence, which, in addition to injuries, stopped her developement as a skater. Sad

I'm glad she feels more motivated now. It would be great to see her skate well. Yep!

Good luck, Mai! Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Mai news clip!
Page 1 of 1