Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News about Daisuke!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

News about Daisuke! Empty
PostSubject: News about Daisuke!   News about Daisuke! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:26 pm

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/2009/04/post_15.html

Daisuke updated his official blog! He apologizes for not writing in a long time. He skated for the first time this year yesterday and was nervous, but he managed better than he had expected (laugh). He writes that it is so pleasant to skate. He will not be skating everyday yet but he will also continue his re-hab. He thanks for all of the letters from his fans and says that they give him enery. He asks for support from now on too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor translation, but I hope you get the idea. Yeey Daichan Cheering Cheering I am so happy to read this! Good luck Good luck!
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: News about Daisuke!   News about Daisuke! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 pm

Translation's spot on, SoMi. Thumbs up! It's good to see him remain positive and the fact that he skated better than he thought is a good sign, I hope. It would be a great thing - and story for the journalists - to see Dai represent the Japanese contingency again along with Nobu (who looks eager to compete against him again) and Kozu.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: News about Daisuke!   News about Daisuke! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:59 am

I read, that he started to practise jumps finally!

And he will appear in the Kansai Gala at the 14th June with a new program!

Im so happy to hear that, although i think, that its kinda early to skate in a show with practising jumps for only 4 weeks before~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News about Daisuke!   News about Daisuke! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News about Daisuke!
Page 1 of 1